"You can't leave me.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou and Ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie..)

(Originally made by KrymynalKrimzon. Please check out their other stories, they are amazing!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

"You're doing amazing, Ox!" Lou called out from the end of the practice course. Normally Lou would run the course with everyone, but as of late he was sitting back and just wanting to observe from afar and actually get a good look at how his advanced class was doing. They had been here a week but the dolls were already almost up to the high standards.

The awkward green stuffed doll was honestly doing pretty good, though as much as Lou wanted to overlook it, he left turmoil behind him at every step. All the other dolls couldn't keep up with him and could hardly complete half the course after Ox barreled through it. Lou knew everyone was angry at Ox for messing everything up. Even so, as Ox crossed the finish line Lou eagerly hugged him.

Even if every doll in the world turned against Ox, Lou was happy to be his friend. Being in charge had its benefits, like being able to protect the ones that needed help.

"You're first, amazing! At this rate you'll be in the you know where in no time."

Right, the other world where everyone wanted to go so badly. It always sounded like a dream, a perfect place to be. How long had he been helping dolls on their way there? He was losing track.

"Lou! He messed everything up!"

"He can't keep running the course with us."

Lou turned his gaze away from Ox and to the other disgruntled dolls. Some of them laid on the ground with ink splattering their uniforms. Some were tangled up in large balls of yarn. Unavoidable hazards of the training. He couldn't be soft on them, the real world was going to be so much worse, and the Gauntlet was going to demand so much out of all of them. They only had two more days to train before he was going to let this class run it. From recent results, he expected them all to fail.

Lou really didn't want to admit it, but the thought made him smile.

"Maybe you guys should try harder like Ox?" He coldly replied, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked the offending dolls up and down. "I mean, come on. You're the advanced class. Let's go Ox, none of the others will pass class today. Everyone else to the washing machine!"

At his order, the robotic assistants blew their air horns before helping untangle the necessary dolls and leading them to the dreaded machine. Lou averted his gaze as they were all loaded in, the large round door slamming shut.

Lou turned away once he heard the machine powered up. He reached out, taking ahold of one of Ox's large ears as he often did. It was easier than grabbing his stubby arms. Lou calmly started to walk, pulling the reluctant Ox.

"Am I really messing them up, Lou?"

"What? No, course not! They're just not trying hard enough. If they want to leave like you they need to try harder."

Leave, that was everyone's goal after all. Leave this place, leave him.

"Lou? You look troubled today." Ox cautiously said as they walked back to the ground circular stone courtyard. New dolls were pouring in from the latest batch.