"Neither Living Nor Deceased.." (part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, Ivy (oc)-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie..)

(qwertuno  and In13579)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Dislike

/dɪsˈlʌɪk/

Verb

1. a general word, sometimes connoting an inherent or permanent feeling of antipathy for something.

2. to not have very positive feelings about someone or something.

Ivy walked along a pipe between two buildings of the same height. She was technically being hunted right now. It was from a doll who disliked her very much.

She chuckled. "I can hear you, assholes."

Pat. Pat. Pat. She heard it. Crack. Tap. Crack.

Those sounds annoyed the fuck out of her, Ivy pulled down her hood and her eyes scanned the ground beneath her. It would be so easy to jump.

End my life. She thought. It would be so damn easy.

Her life was fragile anyway.

Worthless bitch.

You let your husband die.

You let your precious children die.

The sadness builds up in her chest again, and Ivy gets out her katana.

The blade shined as the sky shone on it. It seemed to draw her into some type of trance. Her eyes suddenly glazed as she stared at it.

Her secret desire to feel something was haunting her. She could never move from Blaze, Tyler, Or Alex. Her mind wouldn't let her.

And she still couldn't let her heart move on. It fluttered around someone sometimes, but she always ended their lives before she could like them.

Ivy felt like she would be betraying her family if she did.

The first cut on her face was a simple one. Some would mistake it for a scratch, she took it for fucking self harm. The blood smeared down her left cheek and nearly blinded her.

God, it felt so good to do this.

The blood that trickled down her felt is good, like a hand stroking her hair back. Ivy loved blood and took it in front of her hands.

Her inner beast purred and the sound came form her
throat as the blood landed on he tip of her tongue. The sky shined in her eyes like it was trying to help guide her through the fog that surrounded her mind.

Shhh. A voice caressed her the base of her mind. Let it out. Let me in.

The beast always awoke when their was blood or food nearby. Ivy never found out it's name, so she called it Raziel.