"Caged (But Finally Free).." (part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Observe

/əbˈːv/

Verb

1. notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.

2. watch (someone or something) carefully and attentively.

Lou was currently observing his pack from the sidelines. He wasn't needed at the moment.

They were currently fighting each other. It was playful though, not deadly, like the way they did with their opponents.

Which Lou knew were pissed at him for beating their second best fighter. It was that easy though, he couldn't come up with an excuse as to why he could beat him then.

But he couldn't deny the thrill that came with the fighting, it was just happened naturally to him now.

If it were all those years ago when he was brought he here though, he doesn't know what would have happened if he didn't except his fate.

He had no choice anyway. If you wanted to ask, then that was a discussion for later.

He didn't want to tell it right now.

He felt someone stroke his hair, and he tensed. Who was it?

"Hey, Lou.." He relaxed, it was Ivy. "Are you alright?"

He whined happily. "Yes, Ma'am. What are you doing here?"

She chuckled, and sat down. She laid him on her lap, his head was laying in her breasts. "I just came to check on you. Alexander has been dealt with. Shadow is currently deciding his permanent punishment.."

He felt comfortable in her arms. He purred. "Why not just death?.."

"Oh baby boy..." She cooed, grabbing his face. "You are still so naive. The world that you remember might be merciful, but this one isn't."

He was thinking over her words, and whimpers in fright a little. "A world that I remember.."

"The world that you know before you came here.." She explained. "You and the others live in this world now, Lou. You are apart of it. You belong to me.."

He was silent.

"This institute belongs to us, brother.."

"Yes, Louise. I guess it does.."

He flinched at those words that appeared in his mind. Where was it from?

Sister... The voice responds. She is sister...

Sister... He responded. As in, best friend?...

No reply.

He stayed blank while Ivy looked at him.