"Shadows amd Light.." (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou and oc-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Directing

/ɪnˈstrʌkt/

Verb

1. tell or order someone to do something, especially in a formal or official way.

2. give (someone) an official order or authoritative instruction.

Ivy was currently directing a power training session for the younger shadows on how to use their powers.

It was a pain in the ass though, they were fucking brats.

"Detener! (Stop!)" She shouted, speaking in the shadows language. "¡Practica de nuevo y no te relajes! (Practice again, and don't slack off!)"

They groaned, but she just folded her arms and stared at them. She fucking hated directing the lessons, she just wanted to put the brats in their places.

"This is how you form a shadow ball." She told the kids, and she meant kids. "Focus your energy into forming it and imagine what your would look like.."

The reason she had said they were kids was because apparently, dolls could have kids. It was complicated how they grew, but they just did. It was very fast.

Her favourite student was certainly Solana. She was quiet, and actually listened. But her flaw was that she never admitted to needing help.

She has bright blonde hair, very dark skin, and clear green eyes. She was beautiful as a child and stood out amongst the rest. It was probably why she got got bullied.

Ivy could see her struggling as the 8 year old was pouting at how she couldn't form it.

Looks like she's getting a gift...

Ivy pulled a soul out of a little cage she kept in her pocket, and approached the doll. She didn't like kids, but she had a good reason to.

She had lost hers long ago. Dolls were assigned kids, they weren't born in the institute.

Like she said before, it was a complicated process. Luna had assigned her a girl named London (the name meant 'fortress of the moon'), and she had grown attached to her.

Too bad they were kidnapped and she was tortured right in front of Ivy. She couldn't do anything but struggle.

That was why she didn't like kids, they were dangerous if she got one. (But she could always imagine if she did).

"Hey, little one.." She cooed at Solana. "You having trouble?"

She just trembled and nodded slightly, she was shy. Ivy wondered how she didn't have social anxiety.

She smiled gently. "Want me to help you?"

Solana looked at her, shock written in her face. "R-really? Y-you'd help me?"

"Sure.." Ivy replied. "I can teach you a few tricks. But don't tell your guardian that I did. It's considered cheating.."

She put a finger on the girl's lips to make her understand, Solana did and nodded.