"Caged (But Finally Free).." (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Winner

/ˈwɪnə/

Noun

1. one that is successful especially through praiseworthy ability and hard work.

2. someone who wins a game, competition, or election.

There was going to be a winner in this fight, no one could tell who though. This is what the match would decide.

They were in an arena. There were dolls sitting in rich red and black seats. The floor was yellow, and the ring had silver bars around it.

The ring was painted white and black, it was in a square shape.

It was massive, and there were two dolls in it. One was staring at the other.

He was currentky facing a doll just barely taller than him. He was crawling on all fours just like him.

He was wearing green pants (not shirt, socks or shoes, just that.) He was wearing brown pants like him. They were both bare-footed.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A speaker shouted. "We have the top two doll fighters here today! what an honour, am I right?"

He tilted his head at that loud voice, an annoyed growl escaped him.

That is always annoying....

The audience cheered though.

"Thank you, fellow dolls!" It shouted again. "Now, let's see who will win today's fight! Ready?"

Another round of applause, he had to bite the urge to growl. He would be severely punished if he did.

"Ready?"

A 'referee' (that was what he heard they were called!) came in, and waves a flag. He would never undertand why they did they.

"READY?!"

Another round of applause, he nearky winces from the noise. The referee waves the flag again, but more wildly. She seems to dance with it.

His opponent even tilts his head in confusion, and lets out a confused whine. He just shrugs. Outsiders were so weird.

"READY?!" It shouts a final time. "FIGHT!"

A rope extends from the ceiling, and the referee is swung to a distance.

He is momentarily distracted by that.

His opponent linges at him, swiftly taking him to the floor. He oofs in surprise, and his back hits it.

He locks eyes with a certain women, and he suddenly fonds the confidence to get up.

He shoves the doll off him, and growls in warning. He bears his fangs at it, the other whimpers. He smiles, and claws it in the eye.