"Hide And Seek.." (Halloween Special)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This is my first time writing a horror kind of fic, so forgive me if it isn't scary..)

(Summary: Lou was just hanging put in his mansion when something (or someone) began to taunt/hunt him...guess who?~😁)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Ding Dong
I know you can hear me
Open up the door
I only want to play a little

Lou was running through the corridor of his home (or huge ass mansion).

Can't stop...

His legs were screaming at him to stop, to give his body a rest. But he couldn't, it was his only option.

But he couldn't.

If he did, God only knows what would happen to him. The halls were filled with nothing but darkness.

The only times he woukd stop was to try the doors which were locked (how convenient).

Suddnely, he heard....it.

"Oh Lou. I can hear you run, I can hear you breath with fear. I will find you..."

He continued to run.

Ding Dong

You can't keep me waiting
It's already too late
For you to try and run away

Lou stopped for one second, one second.

The voice held a hint of feminine in it. It sounded angry, as if he had pissed it off (God knows how many dolls were).

Plus, he needed to regain his breath.

He breathed.

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale-

He gasped.

I see you through the window

Our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror
Though I'd like to see it closer

Their eys were locked.

His light blue ones were locked onto a purple one that were filled with amusement and hatred. They were calm and observing, and were also filled with..admiration?

They loved seeing him suffer, to torture him with his fear.

To chase Lou.

To hunt him.