"Only Him..."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and LoveGamer3 And ZaneChan505 and SilentReadersMatter And lonerubyreader And Mycurrentfandom  And louandmoxy and joycethebooklover)

(This could be considered canon for my fic "more than JUST brothers?.." it's upto you to decide.)

(I saw destinyunicorn123 announcement I decided to make this, lol. Sorry it's a bit late.
Pairing is Lou x Ox.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

"Dancing with your silhouette in the places that we met
Ooh, tryna find you in the moon
Paris never feels the same, when the streets all call your name
Ooh, so I hide in crowded rooms".

The first time the two meets, sparks fly. The blonde who's never known anything but the perfection his whole life meeting somedoll who knows nothing but imperfection.

So opposite, so territorial of different things.

"Lou."

"Ox."

A peaceful moment once they meet again, the first is iconic. Friendship bloomed like a flower, growing little by little until the petal no longer cover it.

Hands holding, gazes meet. Eyes stared lovingly in the other, emotions once held so tight releasing into the world, the world of fantasy.

Lou cups Ox's cheek, dolls nowhere to be seen. His curtains long since drawled to keep others out of sight, out of mind, out their souls. Affection and possessiveness as the other pins him down.

"You know I can't live without you, right?"

Neither knows who asks this.

"And I'll follow right down the river
Where the ocean meets the sky
To you, to you
And I'll follow right down the river
Where the ocean meets the sky
To you, to you
Once upon a time we had it all
Somewhere down the line we went and lost it
One brick at a time we watched it fall
I'm broken here tonight and darling, no one else can fix me"

Laughter.

A sound pure joy echoing through the usually devoid place of life, two dolls sharing a pleasant moment of a more miserable life.

Both have flaws. Both have strengths.

"Geez..." Lou's eyes are closed, knowing his place in the world, taking comfort in something so close. Or someone so close. "I didn't know dolls, uglydolls were this polite, Ox. I can sense your different."

The other's one eye, the one that isn't shaped in the size of an X is happy. Lou actually makes someone happy, even if he has nothing to offer in return.