"A Not So Brotherly Reunion.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and In13579 And ZaneChan505 And SilentReadersMatter And lonerubyreader)

(I dunno, I got bored. This is just a oneshot of what an extra bit in the scene where ox and Lou meet after the Spy girls had kidnapped him could have been like.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Reunited

/riːjʊˈnʌɪt/

Verb

1. come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.

2. to bring (people or things) together again especially after they have been apart for a long time.

After all those years of being alone, Lou finally is wrong someone who he had seen a long time ago. He is reunited with the doll who had broken him.

The bunny who he had once considered a brother, the one who he had once freaking loved. The blonde watched as Tuesday and that brings the sack over.

"He's here." She tells him, a hint of jealousy on her features. "It was a bit hard, but we managed to get him. He is gullible. Barely had to do anything."

Her words only echoed faintly in his mind. Lou was one of those dolls who felt more than looked. But he managed to put on a show (at least for the moment.)

He never thought that he would ever see the doll who abandoned him again. Someone who usually did these things tended to stay away.

Not be kidnapped and come back unwillingly.

But Ox would disappear again like those years ago. This thing between them couldn't be healed. This ridge that had been formed forced it's way there permanently. Nothing ever saved it.

And it never would be fixed.

That bond is long gone. Lou thought, dusting himself off. He hated smidges. More like anxiety.

His chest tightened for a second before it went. Anger replaced the once fear he held for the green doll. Ox abandoned him, never visited.

Became like those who never loved Lou.

He heard the rumours, the whispers, the gossip. He hated the gossip. Everyone thought that just because he as a blonde and full of himself that he never noticed the hate from the males (or attraction, yes, he could pick up on is signals.)

Why did I do this? Why?

In some way, this felt sickening. Lou has gotten the spy girls to kidnap Ox. A brother who betrayed him, he actually never thought it would come to this.

Did you have to be so enthusiastic, Moxy? Couldn't you have just given up? This is harder than it needs to be.

True words for a doll who was leader. The dolls in perfection hung onto everything he said. At this point, Lou just became numb.