"Strange Justice..."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place before the events of the movie. And it might take place in the movie after)

(Warning: This is not going to be a kind oneshot..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Justice

/ˈdʒʌstɪs/

Noun

1. the administration of the law or authority in maintaining this.

2. the set of agencies and processes established by governments to control crime and impose penalties on those who violate laws.

In Lou's opinion, justice was a joke.

You could only get it if you were in an 'important' person to the universe. You could get it when you were a good person.

You could get it when you haven't done a damn thing in life to deserve it. But no, the people who had actually suffered in life NEVER got it!

All they got was punishment, and an even more mess in life that it expected you to ckean up yourself!

The former leader was curled up on a small bed in Ox's house that was in Uglyville.

He was in one of the spare rooms, and it seemed like he was under house arrest.

What a absolute nightmare.

The nightmare wasn't that he was under house arrest, it wasn't because he had practically been kidnapped from the institute of perfection, it wasn't even the fact that Lou was awaiting 'trial' (whatever the hell that meant).

It was the fact that he was in Ox's house. The (ugly) doll who he despised, the one ugkydoll that he really didn't like.

"How ironic.." He laughed. "I get stuck with the doll who I really don't like..."

He sat up, and stared out the window.

The stars are beautiful... He thought, a smile on his face. I didn't know that there was a day and night here, wonder why the spy girls never told me that...

They were bright, and they sparkled like diamonds in a cave. They were so enchanting, and Lou fekt he was hypnotized by them.

He felt like he could forget his problems...

The door creaked open. "Lou?"

He is snapped out of his thoughts, and turns to see the doll that he doesn't like. The doll that he somehow fears.

Ox.

Key words: Don't like.

He could never hate him, he just couldn't. After all, they had history together.

"Just wanted to tell you that your interrogation is tomorrow" He told him. "And that your trial is next week"

Oh yay... Lou thought bitterly. I REALLY wanted to know that..