"Our Time Together (Is None Existent).."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou, Pipp (oc) and Ivy (oc)-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie.)

(Pipp belongs to qwertuno)

(Lol, I got bored. this is just a possible scene for my story "dance with death..")

(I wrote this in a hour. qwertuno and In13579

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Conflict

/ˈkɒnflɪkt/

Noun

1. be incompatible or at variance; clash.

2. a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one.

Ivy looked at the two who had come to the roof of the hideout as she was in. They were utterly predictable. This was a conflict they weren't going to win.

Seriously? She thought. Are they ever going to learn?

No one stood against Ivy when she was mad. Her anger ruled over her actions, her mind didn't register them as friends. No, they were enemies at this point.

Her tears brushed at the edge of her eyes as the words repeated in her mind.

"Maybe then you shouldn't travel with us!"

"Your useless anyway! You kissed him!"

Her eyes closed as she heard their footsteps coming closer to her location. They duo weren't friends or even acquaintances.

They were dolls who she hated with all her might.

Her fists clenched as she started crying. She bent down and put her arms to the ground to support herself. She would have collapsed if she didn't.

"I'm sorry!" Ivy shouted back. "I didn't mean to! The hunger was controlling me!-"

SLAP!

The sound echoed across the room and everyone stood frozen. Ivy felt her cheek bleed from Pipp's claws being on their.

'She...She slapped me..' No. 'She slashed me..'

The blood dribbled down Ivy's face and she stood. Pipp seemed to realise what she had done and stepped back.

"Ivy.." She whispered. "I'm so sorry.."

All Ivy remembered was that she had felt fear of the mouse. Pipp actually made her feel afraid.

She didn't like how she did. For fuck's sake, she was known for torturing dolls! And she was afraid of one she had beaten before.