"Shadows And Light.." (Part 4)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and Ivy (oc)-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(qwertuno and In13579)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Clear

/klɪə/

Adjective

1. to remove or get rid of whatever is blocking or filling something, or to stop being blocked or full.

2. easy to perceive, understand, or interpret.

Ivy wondered along the streets of Perfection by herself at night. Things were haunting her which required for her to clear her head. She was trying to repress her emotions.

Blaze. She thought. Why? Why did the Lights target you? It's always those who I care about!

Her fists clenched as she walked along an alley. Anger wanted to rule Ivy's judgement. She couldn't afford to lose control now.

Ivy had been in a training session with Luna that day. She had been innocent as a child.

The days where she needed help to master her powers.

She was currently holding her hands to balance her light and dark half in one piece.

"Luna!" She shouted as the woman watched. "I-I can't do this!"

She could feel her body becoming unstable as the beams started to not be straight, Ivy couldn't do this.

"You can, Ivianna." Her True name. "You need to focus more. Focus!"

Ivy closed her eyes and tried to breathe. She couldn't be afraid of the dark or light. But she was.

Let me out. A voice screamed. Out! Out! Out!

She screamed as she felt the darkness wrapping around her soul. The twelve year old couldn't handle it.

The light beam disappeared, and her eyes opened to reveal voids with red pricks. She scanned Luna.

"Hi."

That was all that was said before she gasped. Ivy was in control again. She feel to the ground.

SLAP!

The mark on her face was clear.

"You worthless excuse of a doll!" Luna screamed. "I can't believe you!"

She summoned the darkness to terrorise Ivy as she curled into a ball.

"I'm sorry!" She balled her eyes out. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!-"

"-I'm sorry." The man begged as he was cornered by the shadow. "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

Ivy scanned the pathetic Light in front of her.