"Beach Time.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(This oneshot will be shorter than others, since I'll be writing just one scene. Oh, and this was requested by PennutPutter (read their story "my little servant". It's really good!). And there will be NO smut..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Beach

/biːtʃ/

Noun

1. an area of sand or small stones near the sea or another area of water such as a lake

2. a pebbly or sandy shore, especially by the sea between high- and low-water marks.

Lou had been to the beach very few times when he had been in the institute.

The first time was one when he had been forced to go by the factory itself. It as because they wanted him to know the ins and outs of the institute.

The second was just to get away from the pretty dolls. They may have been peefect, but oh God, they were noisy! The non-stop complaining about arguments, demands, etc. He had come here for peace, just to get away for a while. Was that selfish? He didn't know.

But now, he was here with someone else, and actual (or a servant) doll was with him.

L.P.S (Lou's personal servant). (A/N: The oc is not mine, it belongs to @Az9909009..)

"Master Lou?" She asked. "What? And why are we here?"

He sighed. "As I've said before, just call me Lou. And I thought that it would fun for both of us, this is the first time I've brought another doll here.."

"Yes...Lou.." She got it right, she hoped she did. What was hope? "So...we're going to have fun? Remember, my personality develops as you wish from me.."

"Right.." He clicked his tongue, he had forgotten about that. "Well, my wish for you now is to have fun on this beach.."

This was so awkward for Lou. He had always done things on his own, he had never been with anybody else.

"Oh.." L.P.S smiled, she actually smiled. "So, we're going to be here dor a few hours?.."

He nodded, she was finally getting it. Then, she did something horrifying.

She took her clothes off (she had underwear underneath).

What the heck?!

Lou quickly closed his eyes, and turned around.

"Lou?" She was confused. "I thought you weren't meant to not be in clothes here?"

Lou rubbed the back of his neck, where did she even get that information from?!

Wait, his memories!

Oh, damn it...

"Master Lou?" She interrupted his thoughts. "Is there something wrong with me? Please look..."