"Strings Attached.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, Lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie..)

(qwertuno and In13579 And ZaneChan505 And SayaCielkill)

(Inspired by (mainly chapter one of) this TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) fanfic, it's very good. I recommend giving it a read if your into the fandom:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11023173/1/Strings)

(Sorry for the late update, but I have things to do like online school and updating my other ugkydolls fics. so I'm not able to update as frequently as I used to, sorry. But I'll post again soon!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

"Life is a voyage some people try to avoid it
I seek to try and destroy it, I swear I feel like a toilet bowl
Shitting on everything I've ever said or I've done
You told me this should be fun
Thanks for the talk, are we done?"

***

Strings

/strɪŋ/

Noun

1. thread (a series of small objects) on a string.

2. hang (something) so that it stretches in a long line.

Strings. One word two syllables. A noun. Something that existed. A word that wasn't used often unless for puppet work or supernatural.

Strings could be used for a lot of things. Controlling dolls so they would appear more lifelike at shows, attaching themselves to the body and forcing limbs to do what the creator wanted.

But strings. Oh God, strings tethered things together. Without them, the world he knew wouldn't be as it is.

His sanity, his mind, his body, his whole being was made of strings.

Confused?

Well, let Lou explain.

"This is my masterpiece, a tragedy, I wrote it myself
It's full of irony and blasphemy, it's practically hell
But the perfect part about it is it's all that I've got
I'm over wasting time in life trying to be something I'm not"

All his life, he had the strings pulled for him. Nothing ever went this way, he was placed, forced to act like something he wasn't.

Friends left, friends were excited to go to the big world. No consideration of his feelings. But he held his tongue, congratulated them.

"I can't wait to go to the big world!" A doll shouts. "I bet it'll be good. I love. The fact we can go."

Lou heard that coversarion, he heard how he would never have the gift normal dolls have. He can't have something that others can.

And then the first snap. The first string of his sanity.

Snip. Snap.

He ignores the sudden depression threatening to drown him.