"Perfect(ion) Asylum.." (part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, Lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie..)

(qwertuno and In13579 And ZaneChan505 And SilentReadersMatter And lonerubyreader)

(Sorry for the late update, but I have things to do like online school so I'm not able to update as frequently as I used to, sorry. But I'll post again soon!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

First

/fəːst/

Adjective

1. coming before all others in time or order; earliest.

2. the first occurrence of something notable.

Lou has long been awake since before the start of the new day. But it was his first and only one that he felt he would remain here.

He had been laying in his bed and staring at the ceiling while Alex did his own thing. His eyes strayed just enough away from the doll that he didn't see exactly what he was doing.

I wish that I could just leave already. Is it bad that I want to kill myself? To see if the insane doll cares?

He only had his thoughts to accompany him. He still feared Alec since he confessed about that fucking chainsaw in the ceiling.

He shivered at the shadow still making itself known. Lou didn't know if Alec would actually fucking use that thing. He had to hope he wouldn't-

"Lou?"

Shoot.

He didn't want to talk. Every time they did, he got a shiver of fear at what Alec was capable of. He didn't want to somehow trigger the killer inside of him.

"Yes?" He did not want to look at the doll. "Is there anything you need?"

Alec gave him the look that Lou had somehow gown used to seeing on his face ever since he got here. And the sad part was that he had only been here a night.

It really is kinda relatable-

"What's your story?"

His body froze and Lou couldn't open his mouth. What was his story? Thst was his problem, Lou didn't have one. All of his had been a lie told from the very beginning.

"...A fairy tale."

Those words came out unexpectedly. Lou didn't know why he said this answer, but it felt so much right. Why should he tell the doll his story?

"Oh." Alexander mouthed his words. A fairly tale. "It seems that the new guy had a history he doesn't want to talk about."

You have no idea.

"Why for you always call me new guy?"

The subject needed to be changed quickly. Words could mean to things going in a wrong direction, and that was something Lou did not want.