"(Family) Bonds Can Be Revived.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and Pipp (oc) and Ivy (oc)-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(Just another scene for "dance with death.." Lol.)

(qwertuno and In13579)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

United

/juːˈnʌɪtɪd/

Adjective

1. come or bring together for a common purpose or action.

2. joined together politically, for a common purpose, or by common feelings.

Once upon a time, someone said that being united could help. That there was hope in the world for the broken. There was help for all of shattered, broken dolls.

Once upon a time, it was said that the good were only liars. That their hearts were in the right places, but their minds only hurt those closets to them.

Once upon a time, dolls caught into the lie that had been placed upon them. They knew the truth and demanded for it for to be told.

But the truth can be hard to come out, you have to word hard to figure it out. To know the precise story and notes for it to make sense. To not fuck up for once.

The price of freeing yourself can be deadly, you can be hurt from the act. You could be hurt form when you need to do it. When you don't realise just how happy you can be.

Louis knew this as he walked into an alley. His eyes stung with tears that were no longer there, he was alone now.

Completely and utterly alone.

He had no one in his life now, the girls had decided that he wasn't worth it anymore. That he wasn't worth being counted on.

But the decision he made was to save them, they didn't understand what he did. They were just hurt from his actions.

Louis had no choice though, he needed to do that. To protect the girls from his inner demons. He had needed to push them away in order to become a monster again.

No tears were cried as he bent down for a second. Louis was trying to fight it, he really was.

But he couldn't fight the darkness inside of himself.

"Why?" Pipp asked. "Just why did you do that?!"

They were at the hideout and away from Ox and the others. They didn't need to hear this.

"Pipp, I.." He sighed. "I just needed to do that, I didn't meant to wonder off.."

Louis could tell that she was pissed, her hands were clenched and her eyes were full of tears.

"But you did!" She screamed. "I saw you fucking her in the next room! That bitch, Alexis! You enjoyed it!"

Her breaths were shaky and her hands shook like her body. Pipp was feeling so much damage then. Louis could tell.