"Perfect(ion) Asylum.." (part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, Lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie..)

(qwertuno and In13579 And ZaneChan505 And SayaCielkill)

(Sorry for the late update, but I have things to do like online school so I'm not able to update as frequently as I used to, sorry. But I'll post again soon!)

(Summary: Au where the dolls deemed Lou 'mentally disturbed' and sentenced him to an asylum in hopes that he would be better.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Sentence

/ˈsɛnt(ə)ns/

Noun

1. to decide and say officially what a punishment will be: He was sentenced to life imprisonment.

2. declare the punishment decided for (an offender).

A sentence was a thing that a judge did when a convict was in the wrong. A sentence was something that that the judge said when they announced it.

A sentence was something about what the punishment for the criminal would be. What they would do once they had decided how they would suffer?

Lou gulped as he was lead to somewhere he had never heard of. The dolls had decided his sentence a long time ago.

It was a place that even he has never heard of. And he was originally a leader of the Perfection. He was once a leader that had been invincible.

Not anymore. He thought. Now I'm stuck somewhere that I don't even know. Somewhere where it might be dangerous and I might die.

It was the Perfect Asylum.

A place where only the craziest were. Dolls that had killed, committed crimes, or anything like that were fight here.

It was known to be a place where you were placed. That you lost yourself to the darkness of it. That you would be swallowed whole by just how messed up it was.

Lou was lead to a room where the food was being served. He gulped again as he saw things that he didn't want to see.

There were dolls that had a white uniform. They were fighting while the guards were separating them. Lou gulped again as he was lead in cuffs.

I truly hate you now, Ox. Once we were brothers. Now, you are dead to me.

He still remember his reaction from when he was being sent off.

"Lou?" The bunny went next to the doll who was faced away. "This is best thing, you'll be better. Not sick anymore.

The other just stared more as the guards were coming. He wasn't a sick.

He was a dolls that suffered so much loneliness that he snapped and couldn't get away from it. Lou didn't know how others thought of him, but he knew it must have been bad enough for his mental health to detonate.