Chapter 38

7 years later.
(Media : Marcus Morningstar)

Jane is watching in admiration as Marcus Morningstar plays his guitar in his chambers, beside his mother's. Marcus keeps a healthy diet of human food and blood in his system, it keeps hi healthy.

It's been seven years and it appears that he's done aging now. Novalee is in the throne room.

"Alec, go get Marcus," Caius says.

Alex grumbles a few choice words as he leaves the throne room. Shortly later, Alec returns with Marcus. Jane went somewhere else.

"Marcus, how would you like to go home with your mother?" Aro asks.

"Yes!" Marcus replies quickly as he looks at his mom and back to the kings. "Are you serious?"

"From what it seems, you're done aging," Aro states. "It's time you meet your family."

Novalee grows excited and Marcus hugs her.
~~~

The two load a plane in Florence, smiling at one another. Marcus is happy to be going to Forks, Washington. He hopes it will be home go him. Novalee first wants to go to La Push, and eee the pack. It's been seven whole years.

As the plane finally lands in Port Angeles, butterflies fill Novalee's stomach as she puts her dark shades on. They get off the plane and catch a taxi to the Cullen house. No one's home, thank goodness.

Noveles and Marcus get into Novalee's Charger and she drives to La Push. She sees a seven year old running around, a little boy. Sam walks out and he freezes at the all too familiar car and watches as the woman gets out.

"No," Sam gasps as she removes her glasses. "Novalee?"

"Sam," Novalee coos as Marcus gets out.

"Nova!" Sam says again with more enthusiasm and he rushes over, and hugs her. "Oh, you're back."

"Sam?" Emily coos as she comes out, holding a three week led baby girl. "Nova?"

Novalee looks up with her crimson eyes. "Emily?"

"Hey!" Emily exclaims, ignoring the red eyes. "That your son? Your reasoning for leaving spread like a wildfire with no treaty and all."

"Yeah, this is Marcus Morningstar," Novalee says.

"Hey," Marcus greets.

"The boy is Jackson," Sam points him out. "And the baby's Americus."

"Is Jared here?" Nova asks and Sam nods. "Does he hate me?"

"Come on in," Emily coaxes, Jared hasn't heard Novalee's name. "Only one way to find out."

Jared is talking to an eighteen year old Emma when Novalee walks in.

"Mom?" Emma says quietly when she looks passed Jared. "Mom!" Emma exclaims amd she runs over, and tackles her in a hug, Marcus reads her mind and sees the adoption process.

Novalee stumbles back a little as she giggles, catching Emma. Jared's eyes are wide as he gawks at Novalee. Emma has not let go.