Case - Ranpo Edogawa

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅
𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

Ξ
Ranpo Edogawa

"Officer (L/N), crime found at XXX street"

"Copy that"

She maneuvered her car to the direction of the said street. (Y/N) (L/N), police officer of the city of Yokohama. She's good at her job, interrogating suspects, finding out the purpose of crimes, yeah Officer (L/N) was trusted of all her subordinates.

But, she was having a difficult time on this case that it irritated her to the bone.

"The victim doesn't really have any valuable objects with her. Suicide? No, she has four bullets, one at her head, two at her chest, and another one at her neck. Why the neck tho? She doesn't really have anything going on..." the girl murmured, analyzing the body layed down in front of her.

"U-uhm, Officer (L/N)" someone called her out and she looked at her fellow subordinate.

He scratched the back of his neck, "W-we have indentified her identity. Her name's Heidagawa Rei, a bar singer. We also have contacted her close friends, Hizano and Izawa for a proper investigation" and behind him was two crying faces staring at the victim's corpse.

(Y/N) nodded, "Follow me girls"

.

"When did you last see the victim?" (Y/N) started out and Izawa first answered

"I s-saw her earlier this day, we met at the local marketplace and exchanged greetings and had a really fun conversation like always." Izawa said stuttering.

"I didn't see her since last week, me and Izawa and Rei were having a good old girls night out that day and I was so busy with singing in the bar that I haven't had the chance to meet neither Rei or Izawa" Hizano followed after Izawa.

(Y/N) put her head on her right hand, looking at the two bestfriends of the victim.

Something doesn't add up

Suddenly the door burst open and the police officer and the two girls saw the infamous great detective, Ranpo Edogawa.

(Y/N) sighed after seeing the detective, then again, she knew that her subordinate called him after seeing you struggle behind the purpose of the crime.

"(Y/N)-nee, I heard you were doing bad without me" Ranpo grinned and pinched the police officer's cheek, "Aww, I knew you need me"

The woman's eye twitched and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Just solve this damn crime-"

"Ahh, but I already did" Ranpo smirked and looked at the two girls and (Y/N), "you three come with me outside"

The three girls followed him outside and to the victim's corpse.

"The four shots were from the head, neck, and the chest," Ranpo started, "Izawa said that she met Heidagawa Rei earlier this morning"

Ranpo smirked, "but that's a lie"

"The gunshots and the wounds looked recent, but not that recent as the victim was shot yesterday evening, at the rooftop of the building beside us"

"Another question is, why would the suspect fire the bullet to her neck? Well, unfortunately, the other suspect was jealous of the money and the fame the victim brought to the bar by her singing that the victim kept up being friends with her"

Hizano gasped and Izawa gulped. The two girls shaking as Ranpo continued

"The two suspects took turns on shooting the girl and threw her from the building rooftop which was a mistake as there was someone strolling at the area. The two suspects panicked and cleaned the blood that was left on the rooftop, making it look squeaky clean"

"The reasons of the crime was simple; jealousy and betrayal"

Izawa clenched her teeth and was about to ran away when (Y/N) head locked her and used her right leg to secure the suspect from running away.

"Izawa Saki and Hizano Hayazuwa, you're under arrest for murder"

.

"(Y/N)-chan, you really can't go on and solve things without me don't you" Ranpo said putting a lollipop in his mouth as he was walking home with the police officer.

She chuckled, "Yeah I guess. Thanks again, Ranpo"

Ranpo looked at her as they walked to the taxi station. He stopped and (Y/N) looked at him, confused on why he stopped.

"Eh? What is it?"

"You know that I don't mind solving different crimes if it means that I'm near you, right?" he said seriously, taking out his lollipop and looking at (Y/N) dead in the eye.

She was taken aback by the detective's words and suddenly smiled and nodded, "I know"

Ranpo pulled her close and hugged her, "I really really really love you, (Y/N)" he said and he could feel the woman smile. The two broke the hug and kissed each other, showing how much they love each other.