Fault - Kunikida Doppo

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁:

❝𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔❞

Ξ
Kunikida Doppo

'You useless child! You didn't help them! You deserve to die!'

'They didn't deserve it, you did'

Make it stop...

I covered my ears, even though I knew it was useless. Tears swelled up in my eyes, my breath ragged, my chest heavy, my hands shaking, my heart aching, my head hurting. It's happening again. It's haunting me. It will always haunt me.

"(Y/N), run...!" she said, being in the hands of a criminal, a gun pointed on her head. I stood there completely shocked on what's happening before me.

It wasn't long as she felt the painful shot after my father who was lying there on the ground, lifeless.

It's my fault. It always had been.

Sitting at the corner of my dark room, I weeped and cried all my heart out, tired of doing it every time. I looked at the moon, shining outside my window and the bottle of pills on my table that I had been constantly taking in for the past three years. It didn't help for the past three years.

But now it will help.

Third Person's POV

Kunikida went in his shared apartment by his lover, (Y/N) (L/N).

He knew that the girl was mentally ill because of that day, three years ago. He tried his best to make the girl happy like she was back then, the sweet and happy girl he met at university.

But no matter what he did, she would just smile at him, hiding her eyes that contained the saddest eyes he had seen.

"I'll be fine, Kunikida!"

He sighed as he entered the apartment from a long day filled with work.

"(Y/N)! I'm home!" he said, expecting a response from the (H/C) haired girl. He narrowed his eyes when he didn't hear the girl.

'Must be asleep'

He smiled and took steps to her bedroom, expecting to see a sleepy (Y/N).

What he saw was a (H/C) haired girl, asleep for eternity.