The Sunshine Of My Life Upset Wakatoshi Ushijima x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

Ushijima walked towards the classroom and saw everyone playing around, he looked at his table and saw his seat mate.......(Y/N) (L/N).......(Y/N) looked at Ushijima as he avoided eye contact.

"Ushijima-kun!"(Y/N) suddenly said as Ushijima looked at her but ignored her

'I don't have the time to talk right now. Ever since last week, I've been depressed since we got beat by Karasuno and Hinata Shoyou' Ushijima thought.

"Are you still upset about the defeat?"(Y/N) asked as Ushijima rested his head in the desk ignoring (Y/N)'s remarks.

"You know you'll get sick if you continue, Ushijima-kun!"she said as Ushijima ignored her while the teacher came......Ushijima haven't been into practice.

"Good morning class"the teacher said as they greeted back, then the teacher started to teach, he then noticed Ushijima raising his hand.

"What is it Ushijima-kun........you're so pale!"the teacher said as Ushijima wobbled while the seat next to him screech and that is just what he heard and suddenly fell in the ground but Ushijima felt something soft in his head but he was knocked out now.

(Y/N)'s POV

I blushed out of embarrassment when his head is in my.........chests.

"Oh my god......."I said as everyone giggled, they knew that I have a crush on Ushijima-kun but I won't take advantage of this.

"Guys instead of giggling......help Ms. (L/N) up"sensei said as two of my guy classmates carried Ushijima-kun

"Bring Ushijima-kun to the infirmary........Ms. (L/N) you'll take care of Ushijima-kun later dismissal, okay?"sensei asked as I nodded while smiling.

"Hai!"I said as everyone stared at me

"Smiling like nothing happened, great job, (Y/N)-san!"everybody said as I blushed and scoffed

"Stop it!"I said as they laughed and I laughed along with them, they're fun to be around. It's dismissal and I suddenly got caught up with the cleaning duty, I was worried that Ushijima-kun might go home.

"Ushijima-kun?"I asked as I saw no one in the infirmary.........ah he goes home........

"Guess I'll be on my way home then!"I said as I looked at the sky.......it's raining? I hope Ushijima-kun have an umbrella, I then go to the exit of Shiratorizawa Academy.

"Ehhhh!? USHIJIMA-KUN!?"I asked as I saw him holding a volleyball while he panted really heavily.........

"(L/N)-san"he said as I looked at him

"Oi Ushijima! Oh hello (L/N)-san!"I saw and heard Tendo-kun

"What are you guys doing!?"I asked as Ushijima-kun coughed

"Um he said that he'll practice, he goes to the gym earlier"Tendo-kun said as I sighed and grabbed the ball from Ushijima-kun

"Ushijima-kun.......you need to go home and rest!"I said as he shook his head while trying to get the ball from me but I spiked it towards the basket.

"No can do Ushijima-kun! Change up and we will go home!"I said as he looked at me

"But (L/N)-san-----"I cut him off

"Now!"I said as he sighed and nodded while walking to the changing room.......I sighed and apologized to Tanji-sensei. Ushijima-kun got out and I pulled him with me, luckily I have an umbrella and I don't think we can fit so I handed him my umbrella

"Can you walk by yourself?"I asked as he nodded while I smiled then pulled a plastic bag with slippers on it, I then put it on in exchange in my shoes.

"Here! Hold my bag......."I said as I smiled while he was confused.

"What are you gonna do?"he asked while I smiled then walked towards the rain, raindrops stared to drop onto my skin.

"You'll catch a cold (L/N)-san!"he said as I smiled

"It's okay, little rain won't hurt me! Anyways I'll be dropping you off of your house"I said as he was really staring at me.

Ushijima's POV

I don't really know why my heart beats fast whenever she did something for me or some sort.......I am really really confused, I'm actually having a hard time right now.

"So........have you recover from your depressed state?"she asked as I looked at her

"I haven't"I said as she smiled

"That's what I thought......you know you'll get ugly if you continue that depressed feelings! Your still gonna be the top three ace so look up! On the bright side, you got to play volleyball ain't it? Some people get injured and never get to play volleyball like you do......."(L/N)-san said as I looked at her, she's a transfer when we are still a second year so I don't know where she came from.

"I'm sorry......."I said as she smiled

"What are you sorry for? It's not like I will get affected anyways!"she said as I looked at her

"No I'm sorry for troubling you......."I said as she looked at me.......I saw the sun and her smile

"It's fine! You're safe so that's it! Anyways let's go before it gets late"she said as I suddenly got the urge to hug her. I don't know why but I did.

"U-U-Ushijima-kun!?"she stuttered as my heart melts

"You know, you sure can make people's heart melt.......including mine"I said as I looked at her, she's blushing

"E-eh!? N-n-no way!"she said as I smiled a bit

"I don't know what this feeling is but when I see you smiling or do something to me.......my heart beats fast and I feel hot around in my face"I said as she looked at me and blushed

"Do you know what that means?"I asked as she gulped and nodded

"Y-y-y-you like me........"(L/N)-san said as I nodded

"Yeah.......seemed like it.......what's you're answer, (L/N)-san?"I asked as she chuckled

"Of course I like you too........you're intimidating yes but you are so clueless!"she said as I looked at her while taking off my jersey jacket and wrapped it around her.

"You'll be staying at my house tonight! I'll introduce you to my parents"I said as she blushed

"That's so fast!"she said as I smiled and she smiled too, she then told me to carry her in my back and so I did, even though she's wet from the rain, I still carried her.

"Can I call you by you're first name?"I asked as she nodded

"Of course you can, Wakatoshi! Oh Waka-kun, look here"she said as I looked at her then suddenly I felt her soft lips in mine........she smiled and hugged my neck.

"Your sneaky"I said as she giggled

"Of course! Your dense and so you'll be dense forever!"(Y/N) said as I smiled

~Extra Ending~

Unknowingly to them, Tooru Oikawa was passing by the way too and he happened to see the two kissing while he smirked.

"Oi Trashykawa, isn't that your cousin?"Hajime Iwaizumi asked as Oikawa's eyes widened and yes it is.

"Oh no Iwa-chan! My innocent (N/N) is in the demon itself!"Oikawa said as Iwaizumi looked at him

"Says the one whose personality is worse than a demon"Iwaizumi said as Oikawa widened his eyes

"That's so mean Iwa-chan!"Oikawa said as him and Iwaizumi walked towards the opposite direction.

~Finished~