I Love You, (Y/N) Asahi Azumane x Dead Chubby Reader

Asahi's POV

'I love you' Those are the words I didn't say nor express to my first love.......who died recently. Her name is (Y/N) Sugawara, she's the twin sister Suga, I've been scared to confess. (Y/N) is a sweet, nice, and perfect for me, perfect girl I've met or I've ever met, she has the same attitude and personality as Suga but more motherly, she and I have the same class since first year and she's been there for me.

~Flashback~

I walked towards my classroom and saw (Y/N) again, she has been constantly following me around cause she's the second manager of our team but still I feel sorry about her. Cause everyone thought I drugged her to follow me or talk to me even, is she not aware of the rumors she and I are getting?

"(Y/N)-san? Are you not aware of what rumors are w-we getting?"I asked as she looked at me

"Rumors? Oh those rumors? I'm well aware, and stop being so negative! Like Koushi said, you Negative Goatee needs to be positive! I as you're second manager, I will lead you guys fair and square, I will also watch how you will go to the nationals!"(Y/N) said as I looked at her

"B-b-but the rumors!?"I asked as she slapped my back which caused me to wince in pain.

"Ow!"I said as she laughed

"Then let them be! At least I encouraged you didn't I!?"she asked as I smiled, my heart beats fast.

"Yeah, you did great"I said as (Y/N) laughed arrogantly.

~Flashback ends~

She was the reason well of course the guys were too but she's put up so many effort on convincing me go play volleyball again when Dateko blocked my spikes.

~Flashback starts~

I saw (Y/N) walking up to me at the hill, she had been so worried about me cause I've constantly been blocked by Dateko's Iron Wall.......she never gives up.

"Here to convince me again?"I asked as she nodded

"Yes, anyways how's you not being able to spike, Asahi?"she asked as I looked at my palm

"I've met those first years.....and it's been good"I said as (Y/N) head chopped me like Suga will always do

"You're not very good at hiding you're feelings, Asahi"(Y/N) said as I looked at her

"H-huh!? W-w-what do you mean!?"I asked as she laughed at my reaction, the wind blew passed her, her grayish silver hair was flowing too.

"There's a temporary coach Asahi, Koushi and the others are waiting. Let's go?"she asked as I looked at her small hand which I took and it fits perfectly.

"Let's go......"I said hesitantly when we arrived at the gym, Hinata suddenly shouted my name. I gulped and backed away then (Y/N) kicked my back

"Stop being hesitant and go!"she said as my heart pounded, she made my heart puns again.

"Call for a toss, ACE!"(Y/N) and Nishinoya suddenly said at the same time while I smiled

"Sugawara-kun!"

"SUGAAAAAAAA!"I shouted as I made eye contact with Suga who smiled and tossed for me. I saw the bright side again, dang it.......(Y/N) and Nishinoya knows how to encourage me. Especially (Y/N).