College Life and Love Life Tadashi Yamaguchi x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) (L/N) is a chubby girl who has (S/C), (Long/Short) (H/C), shimmering (E/C) colored eyes, and is a trainee under a Elementary School. She was a substitute teacher for Elementary students, she graduated high school in Karasuno High, as well as her boyfriend, Tadashi Yamaguchi, they both went to a university with Kei Tsukishima. Let's get back to 2013, where Tadashi Yamaguchi, Kei Tsukishima and (Y/N) (L/N) are second years in high school. (Y/N) (L/N) was a transfer from (C), she was one of those intelligent girls who got accepted to be an exchange student, she wasn't sure if she will live in a place like Japan, she was more comfortable on her country but her parents were hard to convince. So she went along with their plan and started a new life in Japan, she was new to everything, that includes culture, speaking, writing and etc. (Y/N) came to Karasuno High and was classmates with Shoyou Hinata and Hitoka Yachi, Hitoka was good dealing with foreigners since she knew a little bit of English.

"Hello.........m-my name is H-Hitoka Y-Yachi.......w-what is your n-name?"Hitoka asked (Y/N) slowly which surprised her a bit

"Oh........I-I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N).....nice to m-meet you.......Y-Yachi-san"(Y/N) said as Hinata couldn't understand a thing they were saying so he faced Hitoka and talked in Japanese, (Y/N) was new to it but she can speak and understand Japanese.

"Yachi-san! Can I introduce myself?!"Hinata asked as Hitoka looked at (Y/N) which worried Hitoka

"S-she might not understand nor speak Japanese, Hinata-kun!"Hitoka said as (Y/N) smiled and giggled softly, the two looked at her

"You two are like a arguing couple"(Y/N) said which surprised both Hinata and Hitoka out of their souls, (Y/N) smiled, her smile is as bright as the sun.

"W-w-what?!"Hitoka asked as (Y/N) giggled while Hinata smiled

"She can speak Japanese! Oh I'm Shoyou Hinata, call me whatever you want!"Hinata said as (Y/N) smiled

"I'll probably call you by your surname like Yachi-chan"(Y/N) said as Hinata smiled then got an idea

"Would you like to join in volleyball?!"Hinata asked as (Y/N) shifted a bit, obviously shocked at his question

"What he's trying to say is.......e-etto.......would you like to become their manager?"Hitoka asked as (Y/N) smiled

"You'll be there too, right?"she asked Hitoka who nodded which made (Y/N) smiling

"Sure! I want to try something new"(Y/N) said as Hitoka and Hinata high five each other which (Y/N) giggled about.

Maybe I can make friends with them......I hope there's no bullies in here........

(Y/N) thought as the lesson started while she was smiling. Class dismissal is now at it, Hitoka, Hinata, and (Y/N) were walking out of the classroom, (Y/N) wasn't listening to the two who were talking and she bumped into someone. (Y/N) squealed when she felt a hard chest, she was basically falling on the concrete and in slow motion, a guy with navy green hair grabbed her chubby waist and basically stopped her from falling to the concrete.

"Nice catch, Yamaguchi!"Hinata said as (Y/N) looked at the guy who caught her, she saw the most cutest guy she had ever met. The guy has freckles as she didn't realized that she was staring

"D-d-daijobu desu?"the guy asked as (Y/N) snapped out of her trance and got off of the guy, she blushed madly and hide behind Hinata who was looking at her.

"Are you scared? Yamaguchi won't hurt you! He's a good guy, not like Saltyshima here!"Hinata said as he hissed at a tall blonde guy, (Y/N) can't believe she's seeing such a cute guy, in a place like this. They quickly moved on and went to the Gymnasium, it was noisy, (Y/N) was used to it.