The Cheerful and Affectionate Type Drunk! Shoyou Hinata x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

It was a normal day for the Karasuno members to practice at lunch break, well for Hinata that is, he is fired up most of the time and since he's fired up, he was screaming while Kageyama and their third manager, (Y/N) (L/N) is throwing the ball at Kageyama which he toss to Hinata. Hinata has a crush on their manager but he doesn't realize it since he's so much of an idiot than a dog, though all of the Karasuno members knew that Hinata has a crush on (Y/N) and (Y/N) has a crush on the Ultimate Decoy. Everyone wished that they get together as time passed by, but Hinata was too big of an idiot to confess or even realize his own feelings and as for (Y/N), she doesn't want their friendship that is grown into so much more be ruined. It was now time for all of them to wrap up since it's already late, Hinata is in charge of locking the clubroom which he perfectly did but Keishin forgot his wallet in the room so he asked Hinata to open it for him and Hinata did.

Hinata's POV

Ukai-san gave me a box of chocolate that I can eat tomorrow at lunch, he's generous, he said he's not much of a sweet tooth so he gave it to me and I nodded. I got home and saw Natsu who looked at the box of chocolate in my hand.

"Woah nii-chan! You got chocolates! Can I have one?"she asked as I smiled

"I'll promise I'll bring some tomorrow, for you Natsu, this is for me and the others at volleyball club"I'm sorry if I lied, but I tend on sharing (Y/N)-san these chocolates, maybe she's a sweet tooth.

"Awww but it's fine! You promised to bring me chocolates tomorrow so I'll remember that!"Natsu said as I nodded and rushed up to my room, I was really really looking forward on seeing (Y/N)-san happily eating chocolates with me tomorrow.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked towards the gym and the first thing I heard was a shout coming from Hinata-kun? What is going on? I got inside and saw many chocolate wrappers on the ground, I looked at it curiously and saw a Hinata-kun who's face is red and flustered. What the hell!?

"A-ano? What happened?"I asked Tsukishima-kun who stared at Hinata-kun

"He's been like that ever since we all arrived, simply to put it, he was eating those chocolates"he said as I looked at the box, it says. Oh my god.

"This chocolate contains alcohol! Who the heck gave Hinata-kun something like this!?"I asked as a cough interrupted us, I turned towards Ukai-san?

"I gave it to him. And didn't checked what the chocolates contain"Ukai-san said as I looked at him and sighed

"We can't play with Hinata looking and acting like that"Sugawara-senpai said as I looked at Hinata-kun, he looked at me and I stared back. He suddenly run up to me and hugged me so tightly. What the!? I blushed.

"(Y/N)-sannnnnnn *hic* can we *hic* eat chocolates?"he asked as I looked at him.........

"H-H-Hinata-kun, t-that's bad for you, you know?"I asked as he giggled and grabbed my hand, everybody were looking at us. Then Hinata-kun suddenly started dancing, what?

"Come on hehehehe, dance too, (Y/N)-san *hic*"he said as I looked at all of them

"Uh guys.......? A l-little help here?"I asked as Hinata-kun suddenly dancing more which caused me to sway and sway.

"You're on your own Chibi-chan"Tsukishima-kun said as I was shocked

"Dang you guys are traitors.......okay Hinata-kun.....I'll take care of you"as soon as I said that, I heard voices from Nekoma High.

"Wait you're playing against Nekoma!? And you didn't tell me?"I asked as Ukai-san apologized

"It's kinda a rush actually"he said as I pointed at Hinata-kun who was giggling to himself while hugging my chubby waist.