The Daughter Of A Assassin Yuu Nishinoya x Assassin Chubby Reader

This is gonna be a HxH and Haikyu crossover! Where HxH characters are in modern year, there is no hunters or something super natural. Reader-chan is a Zoldyck!

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked towards Karasuno, I am (Y/N) Zoldyck, 16 years old and I quit my job along with my brother to be an assassin. I don't really mind everyone knowing where I came from, me and my brother's house is in Tokyo, Kukuroo Mountain, which is near a shrine. My brother is Killua Zoldyck and he's 12 years old but he and his newly found friend Gon Freecss, me and my brother have an apartment and I work as a waitress at a coffee shop that Gon's aunt owns. I smiled while I stepped from the school, it's my first time to go to school, me and Killua are homeschooled in Tokyo so we don't usually see this things. I could sense that Illumi-nii is stalking me or Killua in Chidoriyama Junior High, basically I'm in first year and I just transferred after the exams.

"Hey watch it, fatty!"some girls and guys said as I looked at them, no one calls me fatty, but eh, let it slide.

"Hey! You can't tell a girl that mean comments!"I heard a guy with dark brown hair and a light brown hair that is in front of his face said as I looked at him

"Um thank you"I said as he smiled and nodded

"That's okay! Hey I never seen you before! Are you new!?"he asked as I chuckled

"If you never have seen me before, then I'm new"I said as he chuckled a bit

"You're right, my names Yuu Nishinoya, second year! What's your name and grade?"he asked as I smiled

"(Y/N) Zoldyck and I'm in 1-3, senpai"I said as he widened his eyes

"Ano senpai? You okay?"I asked as he held onto my shoulder and smiled

"I will buy you a ice cream later!"Nishinoya-senpai said as I looked at him

"Really!?"I asked as he laughed while a guy with bald hair came along with some other dudes

"Yes! Because I am your senpai!"Nishinoya-senpai said as I chuckled and nodded

"Noya-san! Come on we will be late for morning practice, are? Are you new?"the baldy asked as I nodded

"I'm new!"I said as they smiled and grabbed my hands, I look at them in confusion.

"Kiyoko-san will be delighted to hear a transfer will be joining us to be our manager!"the baldy said as I widened my eyes. Manager!? I've never agreed to this. And yes they dragged me to a place where there is court.

"What is this place?"I asked as Nishinoya-senpai looked at me

"You've never been in a normal gymnasium before?"he asked as I looked at him and shook my head

"This is a gymnasium? I'm actually homeschooled so I may not know anything about the outside world"I said as he and the other dudes nodded while I saw a girl who's very beautiful.

"Oh, Kiyoko-san! There's a girl who wants to join as a manager!"the baldy said as I looked at him

"Now hold on a minute! I never said anythi------"I was cut off by a boy with orange hair

"You'll be our manager!?"he asked excitedly while I just looked at him, he kinda reminds me of Gon.

"I-I-I.......okay"I said as they cheered and the girl walked up to me and gave me a jacket.

"Welcome to Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team!"they all said as I looked at them and nodded while staring at the jacket, Kiyoko-senpai suddenly asked my name, they already introduced themselves.

"(Y/N) Zoldyck"I said as everyone except for Nishinoya-senpai and Hinata-kun was stiff.

"Y-you mean you came from those elite assassins?"Sugawara-senpai asked as I nodded while smiling

"If you think of me as a killer, it's fine. I am actually, but me and my younger brother quit already so it's not our job to kill our target"I said as they looked relieved and I sighed

"Nii-chan please don't make me and Kill to go back to our home"I said calmly while everyone looked at me

Nishinoya's POV

She's so brave! Then a guy suddenly came towards us or towards (Y/N)-chan, he has a green weird suit and long jet black hair and his face is so pale.

"As I thought, you have the powerful hearing senses"he said as (Y/N)-chan rolled her eyes

"You thought me how to listen to every footsteps of our enemy, if Killua saw you, I assure you that I will protect him"(Y/N)-chan said as we all looked at the guy who walked towards (Y/N)-chan while lifting his hand on (Y/N)-chan's face. Then suddenly I saw his arm went flying to the other side of the room, I saw (Y/N)-chan smiling while a boy with white hair and a boy with black with a tint of green hair was there.

"Illumi-nii! Stop following me and nee-chan around! We told you ourselves that we are not coming back!"the boy with white hair said as we saw his nails like a sharp knife.

"As you say so"the guy said as he disappeared along with his sliced arm, we gulped and looked at those three.

"Killua you were so cool!"the boy with black hair said as (Y/N)-chan came towards us

"Now that Illumi-nii saw me smiling and laughing with you guys. I'm sure he will do something stupid such as kidnapping one of you as a bait, so I will assure you that I'll protect you from him......he's just too much"(Y/N)-chan said as I looked at her.

~Time skip a few months later~

It's been a few months and I've been in love on (Y/N)-chan ever since she came here, she was a great manager actually, she was a great friend too.

"Noya-senpai?"(Y/N)-chan asked as I looked at her

"What is it, (Y/N)-chan?"I asked as she smiled and gave me a box of chocolate

"Thank you for all of those days that you gave me! You gave me the fun I didn't learn in my house"she said as I blushed a bit and nodded

"Of course because I am your senpai!"I said as she tucked a piece of her hair on her ear and her chubby hands laid on her lap, we were sitting at a cherry blossom tree and the others were on the ground playing something.

"It's been fun, Noya-senpai! I hope next year, we can do this again!"she said as I smiled

"We will!"I said as she smiled and look up at the sky, the cherry blossom petals are falling onto her hair and all over her, she looks beautiful.

"I like you, Noya-senpai......would you go out with me?"she asked as I looked at her

"What?"I asked as she smiled and look me into the eyes and took a deep breath

"I like you, Noya-senpai"she said as I widened my eyes and I suddenly hugged her which caused us to fall to the hill where the tree was.

"Noya-san!?"Ryu asked as I smiled and hugged (Y/N)-chan.

"I like you too, (Y/N)-chan!"I said as she smiled and nodded while I kissed her cheeks which she blushed about.

"You guys okay!?"Suga-san asked as we nodded while they helped me and (Y/N)-chan up.

~Extra Ending~

Nishinoya got scolded by Suga and Daichi which leads (Y/N) to stifle a laugh.

"What are you laughing at, (Y/N)?"Tanaka asked as (Y/N) was pointing at Nishinoya who looked at her with loving eyes

"He's not even listening to them"(Y/N) said as Tanaka smiled while everyone looked at Daichi and Sugawara trying to make Nishinoya listen to them.

"Noya-san blew a fuse!"Hinata said as everyone looked at Nishinoya who's face is as red as a red apple

"Bwaaaahahahahaha!"(Y/N) laughed while Hitoka Yachi aided Nishinoya who has a fuse.

~Finished~