Another Manager of Fukurodani Haruki Komi x Shy Bullied Chubby Reader

Komi's POV

It was the usual day for all of us, we we're practicing while Bokuto-san is in his emo mode again, Shirafuku-san suddenly came in with a chubby girl hiding her back, the girl suddenly screech while we gathered, fortunately Bokuto-san had gone from his emo mode to his usual mode.

"Shirafuku-san! Who's this?!"Bokuto-san asked so loudly which made the girl tremble in fear.

"Bokuto-san you are bothering her"Akaashi said as I nodded while looking at the new girl

"Apparently she's a second year and she registered a few weeks ago in the team to be a manager but it is strange for me to not be updated about this, usually I will have the paper immediately after somebody signed in"Shirafuku-san said as the girl had (H/C) colored hair, (E/C) colored eyes, and (S/C) colored skin. I also noticed the strange bruises on her skin.......and arms and legs.....especially in her legs......

"Oh so you are our third manager! That's so cool!"I said as the girl looked at me

"(Y/N) (L-L/N), p-pleasure to meet a-all of you!"she said as she bowed while we smiled, Shirafuku-san gave her a jersey jacket that says Fukurodani.

"Wear it, (Y/N)-chan!"Shirafuku-san said as we waited for (L/N)-chan to wear it and she wore it then we looked so amazed, me specifically. She's so gorgeous!

"Wow! You look so cool!"Bokuto-san said as I agreed, we all do, suddenly (L/N)-chan rubbed her head and smiled

"T-thank you, I-I-I don't usually wear these clothes......."she said as we looked at her, oh yeah, she's the outstanding scholar in the Academy.

"And b-being on a sports team......"she said as we smiled but I still saw the sadness on her eyes

"Welcome to Fukurodani's Boys Volleyball Team!"we all said as she smiled and got excited.

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) is walking back to her classroom, she folded the jacket neatly while holding it, she walked towards her seat but one of her bullies tripped her, making her fall on the ground with a loud this causing her chin to be hurt. (Just like Hinata when he can't do the diving thingy) Everyone laughed at her but she stood up with blood rushing through her chin, she quickly put the jacket on her bag and left with it to the nurse office, being apart of her families genes, they are all good doctors that is until her dad lost all of their money. (Y/N) gently looked at her chin which had a wound on the bottom....she sighed and started to clean it. Everyday is a living hell for (Y/N), she doesn't have any friends that's why she entered as a manager at the volleyball team.

"You're here again"a nurse of the school said as she gently closed the door while (Y/N) just looked at the mirror and tried to clean her wound but to her dismay, she failed so the nurse helped her up

"You should really tell to the teachers before it's too late"the nurse said as (Y/N) looked at her

"They will threaten me or my family again, I do not want that"she said to the nurse as the nurse sighed

"One day, (L/N). One day, someone will find out about you're condition in the Academy, and by that time. I'm sure she or he or they will protect you"the nurse said as it took a whole one hour to finish cleaning and bandaging (Y/N)'s chin.

"Thank you Ms. Flora, I'm going to the Gymnasium now, bye bye"she said as she smiled then the nurse sighed.

~A Couple of Weeks Later~

The nurse heard a knock coming from the nurse office and Haruki Komi came inside.

"I'd like to know if (Y/N) (L/N) comes here often"he said as the nurse looked at him