Shigeru Yahaba No Baka! Shigeru Yahaba x Chubby Reader

Yahaba's POV

I sighed annoyingly, it's Oikawa-san's fans again, I mean it's fine but I didn't want to hear any of it today. Why can't I get any girl? Why are they focusing only onto Oikawa-san? There are other members too ya know!? But I still can't bring myself to say something like that in front of my teammates or anyone, but today is different. Earlier this morning, I went to my locker and saw a cute light pink paper that is stick in front of my locker.

"You're smile makes my day even colorful, Yahaba-kun!"

That is what it said in the letter, it was cute but I don't know who or what gender is the person. I mean Oikawa-san has literally all girls have eyes on.......but why me?

"Shigeru! Oh.......you look too happy, it's creeping me out"Oikawa-san suddenly said as I looked at him

"Oh uh.......it's nothing!"I said as he looked at me, I then bumped into someone, a girl squeaked and I saw my classmate who always comes in the classroom too early, (Y/N) (L/N)-san.

"Gomenasai, Y-Yahaba-kun!"she said as I smiled

"It's fine, be careful, (L/N)-san"I said as she nodded but didn't look up at me, she suddenly bolted for the stairs and so she was gone.

"Heh, is she you're classmate?"Oikawa-san asked as I nodded

"She is......"I said as Oikawa-san smiled

"She's cute and adorable! Why not court her?"he asked as I look at him

"What? Um (L/N)-san is nice and stuff.......but she isn't my type......."I said as he hummed and I looked at him

"Okay~"he said as I nods and I smiled but remembering the note, I smiled even wider.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stopped to a near wall and listened to their conversation, I asked Oikawa-san to help me with Yahaba-kun so he did.

"She's cute and adorable! Why not court her?"Oikawa-kun asked as it was silent for a moment, I'm so nervous.

"What? Um (L/N)-san is nice and stuff.......but she isn't my type......."Yahaba-kun said as Oikawa-kun hummed and I was shocked, I'm not Yahaba-kun's type?

"Okay~"Oikawa-kun said as I gulped........what's the point on eavesdropping anyways? I know to myself that nobody will love someone like me........why did I even try? I sighed and smiled, I'll continue giving Yahaba-kun letters, he seems happy. I won't reveal myself now, not anymore. I plan on revealing myself at our graduation day but now I knew he isn't gonna say yes even if I begged him. I'm just gonna stick to the sticky note thing and when the graduation finished of course I'll let go of the feelings I had for over two years.

"Are? (L/N)-chan? What are you doing in the stairway?"I heard Oikawa-kun, eh? I looked at the sky, its orange. It means I daydreamed the whole day!?

"G-gomen! H-hahaha y-you know I was eavesdropping earlier right? That's why y-you asked that to Yahaba-kun?"I asked as he looked at me

"Yes.......but I was gonna ask him that anyways, even if I don't know. And I wasn't expecting his answer either. Shigeru isn't the type of guy who will choose what he's type is.......I think he just sees you as a friend and classmate"Oikawa-kun said as I smiled

"Yeah, I thought right, I give up"I said as he looked at me

"Already? You haven't even tried"Oikawa-kun said as I let my tears fall, it's okay to cry in front of him, not with Yahaba-kun though.

"C-can't you see I already tried a billion times!? I-I-I heard what he answered and that's enough for me......I can't continue on loving him if it's one-sided, Oikawa-kun!"I said as he looked at me

"(L-L/N)-chan sumimase.......I-I-I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm sorry!"Oikawa-kun said as I cried then he suddenly hugged me. W-w-what the....!?

"What are y-you doing!?"I asked as he leaned down on my ear

"I saw Shigeru's head peaked through.......follow my lead okay?"Oikawa-kun asked as I nodded and Oikawa-kun hugged me

"I-I didn't mean to make you cry, (L/N)-chan but........I like you too......let's go out yeah?"Oikawa-kun acted as I gulped and nodded, he's eyes are intimidating!

"Hai! A-arigato O-Oikawa-kun!"I said as he suddenly kissed me.......it's my first kiss! It's probably Oikawa-kun's first kiss too.........then I was ripped out of him by.......eh!? YAHABA-KUN?

"Oi! Volleyball practice is gonna start, I've been looking everywhere for you, Oikawa-san. Get back"Yahaba-kun's angry.......but why? Oikawa-kun poured and nodded

"Haiiiiii~ anyways you taste like mint, (L/N)-chan~ bye bye!"Oikawa-kun said as I looked at him and blushed, Yahaba-kun on the other hand forced me onto the wall like he did with Kyotani Kentaro.

"I-ittai!"I said as he looked at me in anger.

"Why would you just stood there like a stiff board!?"he asked as I looked at him........

"A-ano Y-Y-Yahaba-kun"I said as he panted

"You should've resist! STILL YOU GIVE YOUR FIRST KISS TO HIM!? HE CAN GET ANY GIRL HE WANTS, and still........you didn't resist"he said as I looked at him.......my heart aches.

"I d-d-d-didn't resist because he told me to follow his l-l-lead"I said as he looked down at me

"Huh?"he asked as I smiled

"Bakayero! You're the one I like, so no need to be jealous"I said as he looked at me

"Iya! You're wrong! I-I didn't get jealous-------"he cut himself off

"Why did you act like that if you weren't jealous, Shigeru?"I heard Oikawa-kun asked as I blushed upon remembering his my first kiss.

"I-I-I my body moved on it's own and I-I-I didn't think when I spoke"Yahaba-kun said as I looked at him and Oikawa-kun

"Just admit it already Shigeru. You're type is (L/N)-chan, your too dense to see it yourself. Ja I'll be going in the gymnasium"Oikawa-kun said as he left completely while Yahaba-kun bowed to me.

"I'm sorry for not noticing you, (L/N)-san!"he said as I smiled

"It's fine.......I still noticed you though"I said as he smiled and kissed me so suddenly! A kiss after my first kiss!? God I must be blessed!

"Yeah, you're the only girl who noticed me, (L/N)-san"he said as I smiled

"Can I call you Shigeru?"I asked as Shigeru nodded

"Can I call you by first name?"he asked as I giggled

"How about a no?"I asked as Shigeru looked at me

"Just kidding, yes of course, Shigeru. I love you so much, Shigeru!"I said as Shigeru smiled

"I love you too, (Y/N)"he said as I smiled and we walked hand in hand onto the gymnasium.

~Finished~