Our Deaf Manager Keiji Akaashi x Deaf Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) (L/N) is a second year in high school in Fukurodani Academy, she is a chubby girl who is a manager of the Boys Volleyball Team in Fukurodani. She is deaf, meaning she can't hear anything, she can see but she can't hear. All of the team were curious if she could speak or not, though they doubted but Keiji Akaashi had little hope in him. He was so curious about her that he ended up in (Y/N)'s doorstep while he was nervous but he still remained calm on his facial expression. He wondered if (Y/N) is talking in her home or not.

"Okay, okay.......let's just say.....um....."Akaashi said, he's totally panicking and everyone knew that it's not like him to panic, even himself. He can't understand as to why he is panicking.

"Oh? Hi dear, are you a classmate of (Y/N)?"(Y/N)'s mother asked as Akaashi looked at her which made him shock for a moment then smiled awkwardly

"I'm here to see if (Y/N)-san is okay and I'm just a member of the volleyball club she manages"Akaashi was calm to answer but his heartbeat is bursting because of nervousness.

"Oh? I never knew she is handling a team, (Y/N) is very shy, as you can see. She also has a disability"her mother said to Akaashi who nodded while her mother smiled warmly

"We know of her disability, she said it to us awhile back"Akaashi politely said as (Y/N)'s mother looked at Akaashi up and down

"Well anyways do you want some tea? Me and her are always free for some good tea in my house"(Y/N)'s mother said as Akaashi smiled

"No it's fine.......I have to g------"Akaashi was cut off by the door behind him opening, a guy who has the exact features as (Y/N) looked at the back of Akaashi.

"Mom? Oh, who is this? Is it one of (Y/N)'s suitors?"the guy asked, she was 21 years old, he was taller than Akaashi.

"Oh no, I'm Keiji Akaashi, I'm a member of the team she manages"Akaashi said as the guy smiled

"I'm Takeru (L/N), (Y/N)'s older brother, would you like to come inside? (Y/N) is in her room"Takeru said as Akaashi smiled

"No it's fine, really. It's so nice of you two but I need to go too"Akaashi said but (Y/N)'s mother pushed Akaashi towards the inside of their house.

"I'll call her for you"Takeru said as Akaashi sat there while (Y/N)'s mother smiled and served him tea and cakes

"(Y/N) doesn't have friends that much.......it's because she was deaf, they all stayed away from her when she was in middle school and junior high school. By the way, I'm Kikyo, call me Kikyo"Kikyo (L/N) said as Akaashi nodded, he tasted the cakes and his eyes went wide.

"Did you made this, Kikyo-san?"Akaashi asked as Kikyo shook her head while smiling

"(Y/N) made it, she likes to bake and bake. She has a little bakery beside your Academy, you didn't know?"Kikyo asked as Akaashi shook his head and they continued to talk.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was drawing and I suddenly got hugged from behind, I knew who it is. I looked at Takeru-nii before slamming my notebook into him cause I knew he will tickle me, I sighed and looked at him, he looked at me with a questioning look while I rolled my eyes.

What do you want?

You have a handsome visitor, probably your suitor

What? Suitor? Who?

Keiji Akaashi