Karasuno's Model! Yamamoto Taketora x Photogenic Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) Ukai is the younger sister of Keishin Ukai and the granddaughter of the former coach of Karasuno, (Y/N) likes to take pictures and take selfies or groupies! She and the other members have a lot of pictures together, she likes to travel around the world when she graduated and take pictures of every place she goes to. She post their pictures in her Instagram and gets a lot of likes everyday, she's popular in Instagram and even though she's chubby everybody loved her since she's also so nice and easy going. One of her followers is Yamamoto Taketora, a member of Nekoma's Boys Volleyball Team, I mean almost all of the members knew (Y/N) Ukai or the username (username)

"Wait you will go to Tokyo? And I'm gonna be there too?"(Y/N) asked her brother who nodded

"Apparently yes, I will be there too so don't worry, you can take pictures and stuff, I'll let Nekomata-sensei know that you are not a member of our team, you just take pictures on Tokyo or in the gymnasium"Keishin said as (Y/N) smiled and nodded.

"Hai!"(Y/N) said as Keishin smiled, it's the summer training camp and well, she took many pictures of the guys who were sleeping, especially Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata.

"Tokyo huh? It's beautiful in here and to the fact it's hot too! Sheesh"(Y/N) said as she took her camera and took many I mean many pictures of different sceneries, the sky and the buildings, and the grassy ground with small insects.

"Hitoka-chan! Come here for a moment!"(Y/N) said as she was dressed into something fashionable, Hitoka Yachi, a first year girl who is now coming towards (Y/N).

"Hai (Y/N)-san?"Hitoka asked as (Y/N) smiled

"Can you take a picture of me sitting here? It's grassy so I wanna take a picture......I'll give the credits to you"(Y/N) said as Hitoka blushed and nodded

"O-okay! B-but Townsperson B is not capable of taking credits"Hitoka said as (Y/N) laughed

"What are you saying, Hitoka-chan? I mean what I say, and Townsperson B can take all credits, anyways let's be quick so we don't want to get left behind!"(Y/N) said as Hitoka nodded while taking pictures of the Instagram Model. They were done and (Y/N) and Hitoka along with Kiyoko Shimizu walked towards the classroom they are gonna stay in for the rest of the week, then Yamamoto Taketora suddenly blushed and let out a gwah sound.

"T-three managers!"he said as (Y/N) looked at him........well Hitoka and Kiyoko both looked at him too, suddenly Nishinoya and Tanaka growled at Yamamoto who kneeled down.

"Let's go"Kiyoko said as she and Hitoka nodded and walked away except for (Y/N).

"I'm no manager, I'm not their manager, just a regular visitor of theirs. Anyways Noya-san! Tanaka-san! Get back to the gym, nii-chan will kill you!"(Y/N) said as Yamamoto widened his eyes and can't believe what he is seeing right now.

Yamamoto's POV

I widened my eyes, is she for real!? She's the Instagram Model that is trending right in Instagram! She's (U/N)!

"Ned any help on standing up?"she asked me as I saw pure angelic features! I stood up, completely flustered and walked away leaving her confused. I must embarrassed myself in front of her.

"Oi Taketora! You're turn"Kuroo-san said as I nodded and I heard (U/N) giggling while looking at her camera.

"What's so funny!?"their coach asked as (U/N) smiled

"It's you who is sleeping. Look at you being a cute wittle bear!"she said as the coach was pissed off then Nekomata-sensei came onto them.

"If it isn't Ukai's granddaughter? Nice to meet you, you've grown quite well"Nekomata-sensei said and eh!?

"Granddaughter?"I asked as Kenma suddenly looked at me

"Oi Taketora, stop eavesdropping and focus on the match!"Kuroo-san said as I nodded and focused on the match. I can't goof with (U/N) around!

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been days since we arrived at Tokyo, me and Taketora-kun have been friends ever since, though he doesn't speak that much when I'm around, he has to drag a first year named Inouka So, so he can express himself to me. Taketora seems interesting. I've been editing the pictures I took, from outside and inside the gymnasium, of course my pictures too. I took pictures with every school too, with the managers and the coaches and the senseis. Right now, they were eating meat and I am on their side, eating something while taking pictures also. I took a picture of when Kageyama choked and Fukurodani's Setter named Keiji Akaashi handed him water.

"It's fun to be here"I said as I slapped my brother's arm

"Ow! What was that for!?"he asked as I smiled

"Thank you for inviting me Keishin-nii! I had a lot of fun in here!"I said as he looked down at me and he seemed pissed off

"Get off of me you idiot!"he said as I didn't let go, we always fight but that's what siblings do, fight then get scolded by our parents or grandpa then deciding to make up.

"Okay! I've had enough! I'll go with the boys, bye bye, nii-chan"I said as he nodded and I run away while he was pissed off, I saw Taketora-kun looking at me

"Taketora-kun!"I said as he looked at me with almost the same face when he had met me.

"Y-y-yo!"he said for the first time, I smiled and hugged him which caused Tanaka-san and Noya-san to glare at him.

"I had fun with you! To the fact that I have so many memories with you and the others, especially your team!"I said as he nodded awkwardly

"O-o-osu"he said as I chuckled

"I got a picture of you when you and Tanaka-san were smiling like pure idiots by the way! Also here's my number, it's my personal number, not much people know it"I said as I winked at him which made him flustered and I chuckled then kissed his cheek then run away.

~Extra Ending~

Nishinoya and Tanaka suddenly bowed down to Taketora who arrogantly waved the paper in the air.

"So lucky! We asked for (Y/N)-chan's number but we always get interrupted by her older brother which is our coach"Nishinoya said as Taketora laughed then on the other side

"What are they doing?"Yamaguchi asked as Tsukishima looked at the three idiots.

"It's probably something stupid again"Tsukishima said as Yamaguchi giggled

~Finished~