Weird Nicknames! Asahi Azumane x Mute! Chubby Reader

Soulmate AU! All the nicknames your soulmate's called by is written on you

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) (L/N) is a chubby girl who is mute, she lives in Miyagi, Japan. She got into a accident when she was 8 years old that caused her to give up on her voice and her parents are only poor so she didn't have time to be in a surgery. She is currently studying at Johzenji High, she's in 3rd year of high school. She has all sort of nicknames in her left arm, it's her soulmates nicknames, (Y/N) didn't care what her soulmate looks like. Even if she's mute, she has nice grades and she was a friend of Hana Misaki, a 3rd year manager of the Johzenji's Boys Volleyball Team. The nicknames are Negative Goatee, Maneazu, Beard-kun, and Man Bun. (Y/N) was incredibly beautiful but she was chubby, all guys in her school chase her just to be (Y/N)'s boyfriend. (Y/N) isn't ready for a relationship, she was sticking to studying first, even if she found her soulmate. She promised herself to not get into a relationship with him until sooner, she's gonna graduate first, she has to. (Y/N) came from a family whose poor, (Y/N) is living alone because her parents and family died in a bus accident, she is the only survivor.

"(Y/N)-chan! Can you please watch the guys play tomorrow?"Hana Misaki asked (Y/N) who looked at her, she smiled and got her notebook and pen

Sure, give me the details

"Just come with me tomorrow, you'll be excused since you are very athletic"Misaki said as (Y/N) frowned and wrote something while they walked towards their classroom.

Why did you thought I'm athletic? I'm not athletic

"Oh come on (Y/N)! Don't try to hide it, you always participate in every sports in P.E class!"Misaki said as (Y/N) smiled sadly and wrote something too.

I'm trying to get perfect scores, I can't let a simple volleyball or something get on my way towards my dream!

"Even if you meet your soulmate?"Misaki asked as (Y/N) nodded while they reached their room, they both got in before the bell rings.

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at everyone, they're stretching while I was with Runa Kuribayashi or Runa-chan, I can't cheer because I'm mute. But I can make a banner, so I did make one.

"(Y/N)-senpai, are you going to be fine?"Runa-chan asked as I smiled and nodded then gave her a thumbs up, she smiled and nodded while I looked at the other team, K-Karasuno? I don't think I heard of that name for quite awhile. The game had started and the first match was easy, they beat us! I was wondering where could Runa-chan be so I turned around and bumped into someone

"Oi! Be careful, idiot!"someone said as I quickly bowed while I walked away from the person but I was pulled back again

"Your not gonna say sorry, huh little girl?!"that was a guy, I looked at him with fear in my eyes, all the people were looking at us. Then someone stopped the guy from shouting, I sighed when he let go of my arm, Runa-chan suddenly popped up and shook me.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)-senpai?! Your not hurt are you?! I'm sorry if I left without saying anything! I'm so sorry!"she said as I smiled and dragged her back to our place, I patted her head which caused her to look at me, I grabbed my notebook and pen, and wrote something.

Daijobu desu! Don't worry about me, worry about our school, we are loosing to Karasuno!

I gave her the notebook and in an instant, she looked at the stage which I chuckled at, she's so cute. But seriously, that man scared me a lot, no one called me an idiot, no one has done anything to me like that. And the way he smirked when he looked at my face for the first time, I even saw him licking his lips, I got the chills and just ignored it. I'll never see him again, I hope. The game finished with Karasuno winning, I sighed and comforted Runa-chan who was crying, she's such a cutie sometimes. I wrote something and tapped Misaki-chan's shoulder, she looked at me and she gestured me to show it to others.