Hidden Hero Hayato Yamagata x Hero Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

(Y/N) (L/N) also known as Lady Earthy, she is a high class hero in Sendai. She was a chubby girl with (H/C) colored hair, (E/C) colored eyes, (S/C) colored skin. She was the average height for a girl, Lady Earthy has the ability to manipulate earthly things like stones, rocks, sand, and ground.

"Oi, come here for a second"her boyfriend who is also a hero said as (Y/N) sighed

"What?"she asked as she sat next to him. Hayato Yamagata, his gang that is named Riot Starters, they are a high class group of hero known worldwide. Hayato Yamagata's power is manipulating ice, he was known as the Serious Cold Man by his gang.

"I just missed you, you have a lot of hero work to do"he said as (Y/N) smiled while hugging him, they are hidden in public since the people all over the world knows them, some ship the hidden couple and some don't.

"You also have work to do, Haya-kun"(Y/N) said as he pouted while looking at her

"We can just lay back down in the couch to rest, it's our day off!"Hayato said as (Y/N) chuckled and wrap her arms to him.

"Remember when we met a couple of years ago? When things are still stable, like we are at our high school days that time, not worrying about the world"(Y/N) said as Hayato nods

"Yeah, I remember I used to play volleyball with the gang, and you were cheering for Shiratorizawa"Hayato said as (Y/N) smiled

"Yeah, I remember that I had dragged you out the gym just to take care of you"she said as Hayato chuckled

~Flashback Begins~
(Y/N) and her friends walked towards the Shiratorizawa Academy's Gymnasium because they are cheering for the volleyball team since they were having a practice match against some other school or more likely, a University.

"I can't believe that we are up against a University"(Y/N) said as her friends positioned while her chubby self just smiled

"Come on (Y/N)-chan, let's do our usual cheer!"one of her friends said as (Y/N) smiled then shook her head

"I'll do freestyle, watch"(Y/N) said as she positioned herself and did her best to shout Shiratorizawa's school name. Everyone was slightly shocked by her suddenly outburst, Shiratorizawa's volleyball team and the students in there relaxed except for the college students.

"Who is that? I've never heard anything like it"one of the college student said as (Y/N) continued to cheer for them while all of her friends just smiled, (Y/N) did back up a little to do a stance on the railings, even though she's chubby, she can balance well. She then smiled but while at it, she bump into an injured person which happens to be Hayato Yamagata. She then widened her eyes as soon as she saw the guy was on the floor with the crunches on the floor too, (Y/N) immediately recognized the guy, he was their volleyball team's Libero.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry! A-are you okay?!"she quickly asked as Hayato just nods while (Y/N) helped him up.

"I-I-I'm really sorry for bumping and making you fall like that, Yamagata-senpai"(Y/N) said as Hayato look down at her which made him blush seeing his kouhai, who is also his crush at the moment worried about him and calling him "senpai"