We Have The Same Birthday! Kei Tsukishima x Chubby Reader

Soulmate AU! Your soulmate's birthday is written on wrist.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked towards Miyagi University, nee-san forgot her lunch and my class is cancelled due to heavy rain, I'm (Y/N) Yachi, I'm the younger sister of Hitoka Yachi, I'm in my second year of junior high in Chidoriyama Junior High, it's known for the basketball and volleyball players there. I have an umbrella and my older sister forgot hers, she's the type of forgetting things. I smiled and hummed a song, I'm chubby than my older sister, we have the same eye color but different hair color, she and I have a 7 years gap, she was born on 1996 while I was born on 2003. I have a writing that says September 27, 1996, who would've thought that my soulmate is the same age as my older sister?! No one right?

"Class 2, where's class 2? Ah there!"I muttered as I looked through the door.......I saw my nee-san, studying hard, their teacher isn't here........a guy with blue with a tint of black hair looked at me, oh that's Tobio Kageyama-san, he's in the Schweiden Adlers......a setter? I remember him from a photo album that my nee-san has around the house. Kageyama-san tapped Hitoka-nee and she looked at me, she gestured me to come in but I was too shy and afraid since they have so many classmates.....I was the shy but friendly one in class, but if the person is sassy, bossy or something, I won't back down.

"(Y/N)-chan come in, our sensei isn't here since her she picked up her daughter who was in Kitagawa Daiichi"nee-san said as I nodded while shyly coming in, all people looked at me......I shyly placed the bento box in front of nee-san.

"Y-y-you forgot your bento........I-I also dropped by this umbrella.....y-you seemed to forget yours so I will sacrifice my umbrella for you......so you won't g-g-get sick"I said as she smiled at me and patted my head, I look down

"That's very considerate of you, lil sis.....but what about you?"she asked as I smiled brightly

"I'm fine! I'm going to run instead!"I said as she looked at my eyes

"What if you got sick?"she asked as I giggled and kissed her cheek

"I won't onee-san! I'll probably go now! Bye bye and eat well! Bye bye Kageyama-san!"I said as he waved while I smiled, I looked at my right arm........it felt tingly just now.........I whipped my head to somewhere......

"(Y/N)-chan you okay?"nee-chan asked as I nodded while ignoring the tingly feeling, I smiled and looked at my older sister.

"Bye again sis!"I said as I run towards the door, the tingly feeling was gone.....did I just felt tingly because my soulmate was near?

"No way......."I said as I ignored it and walked out of the hallways, as I can see......it's impossible for me to run all the way to the station with this kind of weather........I sighed and puffed my already chubby cheeks

"Are you going to run in that weather? I thought you were smart like your onee-san"I saw a guy with blonde hair and a pair of golden-brown eyes with glasses too, my tattoo began to feel tingly again.......does that mean he's my soulmate?

"What?"I asked in a rude way since he was rude earlier

"See? Your just like Kageyama"the guy said as I scoffed

"I may be a junior high school but for your information, Glasses. I'm at the top tier, and I'm not an idiot like Kageyama-san"I said as he look down at me