CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

CHRISTINE

I'm happy with my life. Good friends, decent grades and a picture I took with my idol, Piattos. Life is treating me very well and destiny seems to be on my side--or so I thought...

DAY 1
Lunch 12:00 A.M
"Ahh, Math was so difficult. I couldn't understand a thing." Miriam said.

"I know right. It's good that I got help from Viggo. That guy is such a huge help." replied Angelo.

Christine said "I get my help from Charlie. He is pretty friendly once you guys get to know him."

"Charlie is pretty weird in my opinion, Christine. The guy is just-how do I say this-boring. I don't understand why you still hang out with him." Miriam replied.

Christine sighs. (Charlie is a really great guy. He justs take a while to open up with people.)

"Oh my god, guys. We got a situation A right freakin now." Miriam said with a slight skip of a heartbeat.

Christine knew what she was talking about and right when she turned to the direction where Miriam was facing; Zean (Miriam's lifelong and eternal crush) was walking to their table.

Miriam was panicking so hard she dropped her spoon off the table. Zean picks it up.

"Hey, you dropped this." he said as he wipes it off with his handkerchief. "Someone may have cum on that floor and you would've put it right in your mouth. He laughed and gave the spoon back

"Th-thanks." replied Miriam, completely oblivious to the inappropriate comment Zean just made.

Zean smiled it off and turned his attention to Christine "Hey look, I need your help again with my Science project and I was thinking we could do it after school. Can you help me out?" Zean asked.

"Why of course, I'm always happy to help" Christine replied with a smile.

"Great, I shall see you in the library at 3:45. See ya guys!!" Zean said, leaving a little wink on Christine before he leaves.

"Wha-what in the living hell is that, Christine?!?" Miriam said furiously.

"Woah, chill out, Miriam. It's not like we are going out and banging each other or something" Christine retorted.

And with that came one of the biggest turns in my life.

Miriam, furious, leaves the table.

Angelo sighed, "You know that Miriam liked Zean for like a long hell of a time. Its like she is so obsessed with him. She should be fine in a jiffy."

DISMISSAL, 3:45 P.M

(She wasn't fine "in a jiffy". Lunch ended and I entered the worst hour of my whole life. I entered the library finding no one there. I see on a nearby table a note that reads:

'MEET ME AT THE ROOFTOP
-Z"
I went to the rooftop and saw Zean there)

"Hey, glad you can make it." Zean says as he walks over and hugs Christine

"Woah, slow down there bud haha. So where is this project of yours?" asked Christine.

"There is no project, Christine. I invited you up here to tell you-well to tell you I like you"

"Wait wha-"

"Christine, you are so perfect and so so smart and cute too. I liked you the moment I set my eyes on you."

"Wait-hold on-"

Zean immediately kisses her on the forehead.

"Christine?" came a voice from the entrance to the rooftop

Miriam was standing there; hair in disarray, eyes that are bloodshot red.

"I trusted you, Christine." Miriam said weakly.

"Wait-its not what you think." Christine replied.

"I TRUUUSTEDD YOUU!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She turns her attention to Zean and her attitude changes "Zean, baby, come here. I will always love you. she said as drool comes out of her mouth.

"Miriam? Jesus fuckin Christ, what is wrong with you? You're fuckin sick" Zean said.

Miriam stops dead on her tracks. Her eyes blank, face expressionless.

"I-I loved you" Miriam said.

"WELL I FUCKING DON'T"

Miriam turns to Christine. She pulls out a ballpoint pen out of her pocket. "This is all your fault, YOU FUCKING WHOREE."

She sprints towards Christine, tackling her towards the railing and trying to stab her neck with a pen.

"AHHHHHH, HELLPPP" screamed Christine. Christine tries to hold her back but fails

Miriam furious, manages to stab Christine's left hand with the pen. Blood spurted on Christine's uniform. Christine yelling in pain.

Zean manages to pull Miriam off of Christine, subsequently pulling the pen off Christine's hand. "BACK OFF OF HER!!" yells Zean.

Miriam in a blind rage, rushes Christine again and pushes Zean away, over the railing.

"Christi-", last words of Zean as he plummeted to his death. Miriam and Christine screams as they rush over the railing.

There they see Zean's broken body. Arms and legs twisted in an inhumane pattern. Blood forming a puddle around the dead corpse. A blank look left in his face.

Christine screaming, Miriam left in shock.

"Oh my god. This cant be happening." says Christine, the adrenaline kicking, making her forget the pain in her hand.

Miriam turns and faces Christine, ballpen still in hand. "I killed him." she says.

"I did this. It's all my fault." Miriam glances on the ballpen for a brief moment.

She looks at Christine and says "See you in hell, bitch." right before she stabs the ballpen deep into her neck.
Her body drops to the floor, blood spurting out of her mouth and gives one last hateful look on Christine before dying.

Christine, traumatized runs out of the rooftop, feeling the excruciating pain on her left hand after the adrenaline wearing off. She has no idea where she is running off to.

"This can't be happening. This isn't real. Its a dream." she thought to herself until she bumps into someone in the gate outside of school.

It was Viggo, the smartest guy in class. Clearly looking down on her as she was on the floor.

"I-I can explain." she stutters, not knowing how to explain the wound on her hand, the blood on her uniform and she was trying to avoid the fact that there are dead bodies in the school.

"No need. I think I know what happened." He said.

He gives her his hand to stand and pulls her up. "Come with me to my house, I got something I need to show you. We also need to treat that wound" he said.

"O-ok" she says as she walks away from school with Viggo.

END OF DAY 1, 4:00 P.M