VII.

It was a dark and stormy Friday night. The cold wind howled around the building and Peter was still awake. He was now an Avenger for two weeks and at the weekends he was allowed to stay at the headquarters.

But today he didn't feel that well. Maybe he was getting sick?
No. He simply wasn't allowed to. If a mission would come he had to be ready to help his partners.

Suddenly he started coughing. Jep. He'd definitely get sick.
After the coughing fit was over he started to feel really cold, but pulling his blanket higher didn't help at all.

It was 2.00 am as he decided to go to Mr. Stark. Surely he'd have some medication, otherwise Peter wouldn't get any sleep tonight.
Shaking he stood up and left his room.

Peter's Room was in the second floor in the northern part of the house, while the room of Mr. Stark was in the opposite direction.
To get there he had to pass the cell block, and the closer he came to the cells the weaker he felt.

Loki was sitting on his bed, staring at the ceiling, as he heard steps coming closer. Curious he stood up and walked to the glass wall. "Peter!", he said surprised as the boy came closer. His breath was fast, and he didn't look that well.
"What's wrong?", the god asked sorrowful.
"I... have to find Mr. Stark..." Then the boy started coughing, a thin trickle of blood coming out of his mouth.
Then the boy collapsed on the ground, heavily shaking and coughing.
"Peter, what..." Loki didn't knew what to do, panicking he pressed his hands against the wall.

He had to help him. This was probably a bad idea, but he couldn't leave the boy there. So he collected any power he still had in his body and focused on the wall. With a loud bang the wall exploded and an even louder alarm went on.
As fast as he could Loki ran to Peter, picked him up and started running to the part of the building he knew Stark's room was.

Banner flinched as the alarm turned on. He had fallen asleep in front of the monitor,but now he was as awake as possible.
Loki had escaped. The wall was shattered into tiny pieces. He had fooled them again, and they had believed him.
But he wasn't really angry... more likely disappointed. Banner grabbed the walkie talkie thing that connected him with Tony and the others and pressed a button. "Loki escaped!", he said, "I repeat, Loki escaped!"

Stark had a bit too much Scotch that evening. A few hours ago he decided to work on a device, so he left his room to go to his garage where he builded his stuff.

The alarm could even be heard in the garage. Short time after it started Banner's voice told them through the walkie talkie what happened.
"Bastard", Stark cursed, heading out to the main building again.
He knew it. He knew this unnerving god would cause trouble...