Regret

Nicki

"Nicki what the fuck! That was not the plan." Lauren reminded me for the fifth time today.

"El I was horny, I'm not myself when I'm horny." I pouted trying to make her lighten up on me.

"Onika I don't give a fuck how horny you were, now every time you see them together you are literally going to lose your mind."

"Laureennn ok I was wrong, I'll admit it but Beyoncé wasn't telling me no either so she's just as wrong as I am."

"This isn't about Beyoncé this is about Onika Tanya Maraj. Now you and I both know that you move smarter than that what happened this time?"

Rubbing my temples I laid my head down on my kitchen counter. "It's the sex, I went two years without it I couldn't pass up on getting it yesterday."

"And you said Chantelle is pregnant! Oh my God this is too much for me." She stressed along with the sound of a lighter sparking up.

"El you aren't making this any better on me."

"You right, I'm sorry. Love makes you do some fucked up things but I just want to know why y'all couldn't just wait to fuck. Now is not a good time for y'all to be having sexual relations going on."

Nodding my head in agreement I sighed standing up from my seat. "I know Lauren, all of this shit was going through my head when I was driving back home yesterday."

She placed her blunt in my hands going inside my refrigerator for something to drink. "So what's next?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, we'll just see how everything plays out. I'm feeling guilty as hell and considering the fact that Chantelle is about to have Beyoncé's baby." I pulled from the blunt as long as I could without coughing.

"You'll be ok boo. I got you through whatever though and you know that."

We sat quiet just passing the blunt back and forth until she spoke again. "Wayne and I have a surprise for you tomorrow, I know y'all not on the best of terms but I need y'all to come together for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I asked as if she would really tell me.

"Bitch if I wanted you to know I would've told you."

Next Day• Nicki

Lauren held a blind fold over my face and guided me as I walked to God knows where. She would not tell me what we were doing even if I did beg for the answer twenty times.

"Take your blindfold off Nick." I heard Lauren whisper into my ear.

I quickly untied the back of my blindfold and carefully pulled it over my lashes. A loud gasp escaped from my lips as I looked at my baby brother's beautiful big eyes staring right back into mine.

"Caiah!!!" I yelled pulling him into a hug.

"NicNac!" He yelled with the same excitement pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my God look at you, you're taller than me now." I pushed his shoulder.

"I been taller than you Nicki."

"Oh my God your voice, it's deep now and you put on some weight." Nudging his little chest he had.

"I'm 19 now Nicki I'm grown as hell."

I pointed my finger at him giving him warning eyes. "You not grown, cuss again little boy."

Lauren and Wayne stood up walking towards the living room. "We gone give y'all some privacy."