Everything Crashes Down

Nicki

Beyoncé and I were starting to have way too many disagreements for my liking lately. It would usually be over something that resulted into something bigger than it was meant to be.

We had just got finished arguing over her leaving dirty clothes on the floor and she just kept walking over them like they were invisible. All I ask for is some help around the house when I'm at work but her and Caiah do nothing but sit on their asses all day.

"And you sit your lazy ass on the fucking game all day as if bills don't need to be paid. Beyoncé I'm tired of taking care of everybody, it's always me taking care of everybody. It's my turn to sit back and relax now." I fussed throwing her dirty clothes into the basket that I held at my hip.

"Don't sit here and act like I'm just some bum that's living off of you. I help you pay the fucking bills you just so stubborn that you barely accept my money." She mentions walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and a toothbrush in her hand.

"Whatever Beyoncé, I'm tired of arguing with you about the same shit. It can't be that hard to simply pick your shit up."

"Listen to you Onika you don't even know what you want to be mad at me about." She chuckled walking back into the bathroom.

"That's because I have too much shit to be mad at you about. You know what I don't have to sit here and keep explaining myself to you. You either respect me in my damn house or you pack your shit and bounce." I feel like I gave her a fair ultimatum.

"Now we both know you would never put me out and stop talking to me like you fucking crazy Onika, you know I don't take that shit lightly."

"Well you better treat my house like you got some sense. I shouldn't have to clean up after a grown ass woman every fucking day, you are not a child Beyoncé." I reminded her for the sixth time this week.

She came out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts and a gray champion shirt.

She sighed dropping her towel in the clothing ben. "I'll start picking my shit up but you better stop talking to me like you don't know who the fuck I am."

"And who exactly are you?" I chuckled crossing my arms over my chest.

Blue's little body started to squirm around on the bed as she began waking herself up. Her back has been bothering her for a few days now so she typically wakes up whining. The doctor said it was nothing wrong but I know my baby wasn't whining like that for no reason.

We were also looking into getting her some therapy just because her situation could be a lot for a six year old to handle. The last thing we wanted was for her to grow up traumatized and angry.

"Mommy." She whined rubbing her green eyes.

Beyoncé was about to break her neck trying to get to her baby girl. "What's wrong princess?" She pulled her into her lap as if she was still two years old.

"My back." Blue stated laying her head on her mother's shoulder.

Baby looked over to me, "Do that thing you did for her last time please?"

I knew a thing or two about the human body itself and it's best ways to find relief. My mom used to be big on home remedies and things of that such so I was good for it.

"Lay on your stomach babygirl." I spoke softly.

Bey stood up from the bed and kissed my lips telling me that she was about to go.

"Where you going?" I asked, a faint accent peaking through.

"I got some shit to handle at the warehouse. I love you." She kissed my lips again.