Health

Beyoncé

Nicki didn't have a funeral for Caiah because it was just too much for her to bare right now but we did dump his ashes into the ocean. She kept a small amount of his ashes captivated in a small capsule that she wore around her neck on a daily.

She was slowly getting better but I could tell she would never be able to return to the old Nicki. Losing her brother has taken a toll on her as it would anybody and the fact that she was pregnant intensified it all.

I walked closely behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and let my hands rest on her 6 month belly as we walked to my mom's front door.

"Babe you can let me go now." Nicki laughed rubbing her small hands over mine.

I pulled her further back against me and smiled just being thankful that Onika Maraj was mine. Somewhat glad that her attitude from last night had eventually faded away this morning. Wayne had the crew at the warehouse late last night and she was not here for it but I told her I wasn't doing anything.

"Oh grandma's baby." My mom coo'd as she pecked Nicki's stomach over and over again.

"Ma leave my baby alone." I shooed her hands away and walked the both of us into the house.

"Momma your grandbaby has been kicking my ass." Nicki sighed taking her trench coat off to put on the coat rack.

"Let me fix you a plate of food." My mom took her hand leading her off to the kitchen.

I stood there with my jaw damn near touching the ground, no she didn't just steal my girlfriend and THEN didn't even offer to feed her first born. The second I walked back into the kitchen mama smacked her lips and waved me off.

"Go on now Beyoncé."

"Mama what did I do?" I whined acting like I was about to cry.

"You been coming home late Beyoncé?" She asked me making my eyes shoot to Nicki, she smirked at me before biting into the breakfast biscuit in her hand.

"Oh so y'all just been gossiping about me." I cocked my head to the side and crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's besides the point Giselle, my Nicki here thinks that you were out sneaking around." She spoke for Nicki as if Nicki didn't have a mouth of her own.

"Bey I called Dwayne and asked him what time y'all finished up over the last few nights and all of them are exactly an hour before you came in the house." Nicki pointed out.

Ok, maybe I did go out to the club with the boys and had some stripper bitch in the front seat of my car but we didn't do nothing but smoke together. I know the trash excuses of not getting any attention from your girlfriend sound so ignorant and dumb but I was that person a few nights ago. I went looking for attention from another female in the club because I wasn't receiving any at home.

I sighed slowly walking over to her and grabbed both of her hands forcing her to face me. My body stood in between her legs and she looked up at me with raised eyebrows waiting for my confession.

"Baby you know I love you and I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt you right?" I asked her trying to ease the tension but it seems as if that only made it worse.

"Beyoncé just spit it out."

"Ok........I-I met somebody else a few nights ago at the club. We didn't do anything we just smoked together. Maybe she felt up on me a little bit." I confessed, my heart beating in the pit of my ears. I was so nervous I felt like I had to throw up.

She scoffed, removing her hands from mine. "So when I asked you about it a few nights ago why did you lie to my face Beyoncé?"

I frowned listening to what she was saying. "Baby it was honestly an innocent move, I didn't touch her."