Chapter 27

"Before Vambre and Prohyas became Warriors for Hire, they went to school. A rough-n-tumble school for adventurers!"

Mighty Magiswords Adventure Academy 101

In a classroom in a towering building shaped like a fist at the center of a field, a classroom of 6 diverse children sit down conversing and waiting on their professor to arrive through the door.

Professor Cyrus walking in: Howdy youngins! Welcome to our class! 101 Tactics for Adventures 101!

Frank: Bok bok bok!

Cyrus: I'm Professor Cyrus, and this here's Frank Paul! Please state your names and reason for enrolling in the Adventure Academy!

Phibby the blue and yellow frog with braces: I'm Phibby Croax! Recently, I decided that my life was not extreme enough. I'm hoping Adventure Academy can make my life extremer more often!

Morbidia the pale witchin the back: I'm Morbidia! I'm a sorceress, and I just wanna be really really famous!

Gateaux the brown cat next to Morbidia: Gateaux. What she said.

Cyrus: Really man? Don't ya have anything to add to that?

Gateaux: Um...no.

Neddy the bear: Neddy the Mallet! I like hittin' stuff with my hammer and also havin' stuff I didn't previously have! Adventurin's good for that, right?

Cattus the blue and white cat with a scarf: Cattus the One Blade. I enjoy doing things for people. And I don't mind waiting in a tree upon hours on end until the opportunity presents itself!

Familiar: I'm Familiar, and I was thinking adventuring would be a good opportunity for me. Also, just a bit clearer, I'm not really good at anything else...

Bimm: Bimm. Adventuring runs in my family, and I don't really have any better ideas, so, here I am. (Raises hand) Also, if you don't mind me asking, is it just me, or is someone missing?

Phibby: Na-ah.

Familiar: Not really.

Cattus: I don't think so.

Morbidia and Gateaux: Nooope!

Frank: Bok bok!

Cyrus: The only folks who're missin' around here are them two Warrior kids who signed up earlier. There's two empty seats that's supposed to have butts in em!

Frank: Bok bok bok!

Cyrus: Dang right! They- (Ducks from flying kids) Woah!

Two new students, brother and sister, fly to the back of the classroom with their Magiswords and have a seat.

Vambre and Prohyas: HI!

Cyrus: Ah. Vambre and Prohyas Warrior, I reckon. Kablammica's kids, right?

Vambre: You presume correctly, Professor!

Prohyas: Yeah! That's us!

Cyrus: Well ain't that nice..?

Familiar: Oh. Just you guys? I thought there were 3.

Prohyas: Nah. Just us.

Familiar: Ah... (Leans to Bimm) Don't ask why, but I get the feeling these guys are gonna make us wish we didn't come here.