Special Update

"Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon Studios have been closed! After a number of cartoons from two of the most popular TV and streaming networks around the world have consistently failed to air at their scheduled times, WarnerMedia and Viacom executives have called for an emergency session.

Reports show that not only have certain shows been rendered unavailable for their television broadcasts, but also their streaming services and others like Netflix airing their properties; downright disabling accounts when choosing particular shows, such as the popular Teen Titans GO!, and sending trojan onto accessible computers and phones with even the best virus protection.

Rumors speculate that the cause of the mass disappearance of the show catalog is a hacker within the studios of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. But investigations by authorities reveal otherwise. Former employees of either company have also stated and proven no cause of action for any of these attacks with records of their work showing no signs of such activity.

As of this report, only a small number of cartoons remain on air. Most of which have either been canceled or are reruns of older programs. Access to the stations airing each of these have been temporarily shut down, and a maintenance task has been issued by WarnerMedia and Viacom to investigate."

- Frozarburst