Chapter 20

The skies have gotten darker. It's pitch black with a certain red haze at the edges and trees of the city. All is quiet. The many cartoons of the society are either watching the Toon Force brush past them or are staring at the halo at the center of the sky as if the edges of it align well with the round city walls. Near the entrance to the Recreational District past the wall blocking it, Future Timmy is hauled by the abrupt presence of Sandy running straight for he and the group.

Sandy: Turner, what do we have here?! I just came to check n' I see a bunch o' old pals!

Spongebob going in to hug Sandy: SANDY! You're here too?!

Sandy: Yeah! Been a while, has it? Gotta be honest with ya. Never thought you'd be this excited to see me. Sometimes we ain't even see each other for a whole month.

Spongebob: Oh, I would never forget you, Sandy. You're one of my bestest friends and I'd hate to see you go. (Hugs tighter) I'm just glad you're back!

Sandy: An' Danny n' Co. I ain't seen ya since that Volcano thing!

Danny: Oh yeah! Volcano Island. We're kinda going through a similar quest right now.

Sandy: Where ya headed?

Timmy: Over to where Jimmy is back here.

Sandy: I just saw em go to the altar when I stopped by to check on things after that crash. But, between ya'll n' me, he's actin' a little funny.

Spongebob: Don't worry Sandy. We'll help him get his head straight in a jiffy!

Danny suddenly crouching while holding his head: Urgh..!

Sam: Danny..?

Sandy: Woah. You alright?

Danny: Yeah. It's just... I kept having this pain in my head every time I think I'm sensing a ghost. And the only thing remotely close to it are corrupted people.

Gumball looking up to the sky: Or that big circle in the sky.

Sandy: Whatever it is, you best get Jimmy to help ya. I get this distinct feelin' I'm gonna need Robo-Girl in a bit.

Brad: Wait... Jenny's out here too?!

CC. Timmy: Oh yeah. I forgot to mention she's here too. Got banged up pretty bad, but she's in good shape now.

Sandy: Problem is just gettin' her up an' about!

Brad: Where is she? I miss her and I got so much to tell her.

Sandy: I'll take ya to her. Matter of fact, if ya'll got any kiddins, I'll take em somewhere safe.

Richard: Oh goodie! Anais, you go with the squirrel girl.

Alt. Anais: Me..?

Richard: No. The other you. I know you, GB n' GF are old enough to take care of things.

Anais: Urgh... And I wanted to watch the violence this time...

Alt. Anais kneeling to Anais: There'll be plenty of it to watch on TV when this is done, kiddo. Now do as Dad told ya and go on. K?

Anais walking off: Fine...

Timmy: Hey, it's gonna be ok anyway. It's just Jimmy. I'm sure he'll be alright.