Chapter 3

TOON WARS: The Final Days

Chapter III

By Frozarburst

Jimmy Neutron, Goddard, and Jenny arrive in Bikini Bottom in the vast sunny Jellyfish Fields where Spongebob should be to pay him a visit.

Jimmy looking and calling: Spongebob?! Spongebob?!

Jenny: I still don't get why you'd want to see him Jimmy. Don't you feel like even the slightest thing we do will put him in danger?

Jimmy: Not especially. Plankton's on the other end monitoring things in case something goes wrong. And besides, Spongebob's capable. Remember that attack of those Toybots years ago? He had all sorts of different things!

Jenny: True. He did have that torpedo thing he used to save me from those capsules. Still, it was your idea to keep him out of our 5-year run for a reason. And-

Before the android could finish her speech, Spongebob, the short square sponge himself comes running past the three with his Jellyfish net and nerdy-looking glasses trying to catch some Jellyfish. Noname is back and is swimming fast, forcing Spongebob to rocket himself from his pants and chase after him. He almost catches him, but misses, and shoots his hand with the net at Noname, who catches it and tosses it back at him. He springs himself back up like a slinky and runs toward Noname, this time pausing in front of him at the edge of a cliff.···

Spongebob: Well Friend, we can do this the easy way, or the semi-hard way. (Aims net) Your call.

Friend: Bzz Bzz Bzz, Bzzzzzz!(Come at me, bro!)

Spongebob leaps in the air and tries to catch Friend but he dodges and causes him to fall from the cliff with a sounding, "AAAAAAAAAGH!" He continues to fall, almost hitting the ground. But thankfully, Jenny catches his leg and brings him back up the cliff.

Jenny: Wow! That was amazing! (Puts Spongebob down)

Spongebob looking up to Jenny: Jenny..?!

Jimmy doesn't know how to react. His friend from so long ago is sitting right in front of him and he doesn't even know what to say to him. Over 15 years they've been gone from one another, but the rest of their old team had been together for sometime now. Quietly in amazement, Jimmy takes a step toward him and asks, "Spongebob..?"

Spongebobturning to Jimmy: ...? Jimmy? GREAT NEPTUNE! IT'S YOU! Jimmy Neutron! (Hugs Jimmy) Boy, am I glad to see you! How long has it been? 10, 15 years?!

Jimmygetting crushed in Spongebob's arms: Urk..! More than that, actually. (Lets go) I'm glad to see you're still around.

Goddard barking and wagging his tail: BARK!

Spongebob stroking Goddard's head: Daaw. And I especially missed you too, Goddard ol' pal! What happened? You look much older than the last time I saw you! Also, kck kck. Lovin' the beard.

Jimmy stroking his beard: We, uh... We've been through a lot together. Long story short, we've been together since the last time we met, and we've figured we'd visit you again for old time's sake.

Spongebob: Really? I didn't know you two were a couple!

Jenny flapping her ears and blushing: Ahehe! What he meant by that was we've been part of a team for a while. We just wanted to see you after all those years ago.