Chapter 17

The next morning at dawn when the air is most damp, and the forests are still dark brown from the rain last night, Spongebob Squarepants awakens back in the mysterious space cruiser against the still sleeping Patrick Star, who's holding Squidward like a pillow and drooling. Spongebob smiles and sets himself up for the day straightening his pants and tie. But before he could speak to wake everyone up, something was off in the room. Though Spongebob didn't exactly know anyone personally, he knew that particularly, Simone, Richard, Anais, and Bimm are missing. Not wanting to disturb anyone should it be a mistake, Spongebob turns to Danny.

Danny sleeping: ...What's that, Daddy? You said something about Mom taking out the trash? I thought she was already gone.

Spongebob: Danny.

Danny opening his eyes: Huh..? Spongebob..? W-what is it?

Spongebob: Bimm's gone! And so's the antivirus ball!

Danny lifting his torso: Wha..?! She's gone?!

Spongebob: And Richard and his daughter! I get the feeling they're in trouble!

Danny: Urgh... I knew something was off about this place. We'd better get up there. We don't know what's in here other than the moss and vines on the walls.

Spongebob: What about everyone else?

Danny: We'll grab one of the Bobert's, tell Timmy the news, and get out there. I don't want all of us to go in at once if it's a trick.

Spongebob: Roger, Danny.

In a small dark purple storage space with only one light above Anais, she is tied on her stubby knees on the cold floor. Next to her is Bimm sitting with the Knowledge Magisword and the Antivirus out of her possession. She, unlike the 4-year old, is very anxious and nervous, nearly shaking over the style of the room she's in.

Bimm: This isn't good... I should've known I was captured, or Simone would've come out by now..! Now we're stuck somewhere and the Antivirus is gone!

Anais: Aw, look on the bright side, Ms... Ms...

Bimm: MaBarnacle. But you can call me Bimm. However you'd like, really.

Anais: Bimm, I know I haven't been through the same experience my older self did. But I get the feeling the team wouldn't let us get captured like this. No matter how long it would take to find us.

Bimm: Well...there was this one time my brother and my husband were sent to rescue a friend of mine and our princess from a robot factory. Or those other 6 times in my life where I was about to get seriously hurt or killed by someone stronger than me...

Anais: Aren't you just as powerful as the rest of us, what with the sword, your home, your experience..?

Bimm: No. I never was... (Curls tail over face) I'm sorry. I'm weak.

Anais: As my Mom always said, you are if you don't try.

Bimm calmly removing her tail from her vision: ...?

Abruptly, the door in front of the two opens and a tall, cream-colored cat slightly resembling Bimm, wearing pink shoulder guards and a violet collar appears with two orange and yellow feline robots in disrepair; likely because of the crash that occurred sometime ago.

Anais: Who are you?

Delilah: Just your favorite second-in-command taking charge for once. Call me Delilah. We can use you for an idea I have in a moment. Anyway, where's Snooky?