Chapter 10

Gumball and co. traverse through the maze-like area smashing through thousands of buildings and debris from Amity Park and Elmore to reach the Toon Force! Penny blasts through all the rubble with her fireballs smiling and graciously darting forward!

Gumball riding Dragon Penny: Aw yeah!

Anais: Stop enjoying this! Stop enjoying this!

Momo holding Anais: I think I see the Toon Force way over there by those towers stacked against each other!

Richard: Great! But how're we all gonna get through that portal they said they have?

Bobert: I believe we may already have the answer. (Points to ruins)

In the ruins, a rocket ship resembling the Ghost Assault Vehicle sits against a dirty waterfall at the edge of the planet surface. Penny drops Gumball and Alt. Anais off with her left wing to check out the shuttle, seeing that it's suffered from damage from the planetary collision but patched up by the rest of the gang standing in and out of it.

Ashi: Ah, there you are!

Momo hugging Ashi: Hey Master.

Spongebob: YOU'VE MADE IT! (Shakes Gumball's hand) Nice to meet you little guy!

Gumball: Is this, uh...Is this the new guy I heard on our group chat?

Danny: Yep! His name is Spongebob Squarepants! We used to be buds back in the day with our old team. Isn't that right?

Spongebob: Right! And what's your name?

Gumball: Gumball. But you can just call me GB. (Leans over to Penny) Don't ask why, but this guy's giving me the 'I will never let you go' vibes.

Penny: Honey, please. At least show some respect. My name is Penny! Nice to meet you, Mr. Squarepants.

Spongebob: Oh I can't wait to work with you all to save the day again! We've just lost a lotta people, but I'm willing to bet we can get em all back together!

Squidward: There's the confidence we should be scared of coming from him.

Dani: Hey, lighten up guys! We've still got a chance! But we've gotta get in there before anything else bad happens!

Jack Fenton: She's right! I'm booting up the Fenton Ghost Projector right now!

Maddie plugging in the projector to the ship: We're all set, honey!

Jack Fenton pressing a bridge button: Engage!

The small old-fashioned projector in the cockpit of the shuttle activates and successfully projects a large enough ghost portal against the cliff side the ship was sitting on earlier!

Jazz raising her arms: Wohoo!

Patrick and Spongebob: YAY!

Scaramouche: Oh finally! Now we're gettin' somewhere!

Timmy: Let's just hope that Void thing didn't get all the way in there too!

Jazz manning the controls: Everybody get in! We're about to launch!

On the other side of the portal is the Ghost Zone once again, at first seeming relatively normal until the ship enters through. Inside, the space is now corrupted partially by bits and pieces of assets from the Void and black squares and rectangles that seem to be breaking apart the green area around it like frames of glass. The doors leading to other places in and out of the zone are missing or broken, and there aren't any ghosts flying around; an eerily unusual case for the Fentons.