Asked Out

H-Hi... I'm Wendy Marvell. T-This is a bit of an embarrassing story to tell, so please bear with me. And... if possible... don't judge me too much. Anyways, let's get to the story.

So... as some of you may know, I don't have a canon "ship". There isn't a confirmed paring for me yet. But the most famous are Romeo and Chelia. Now, I never thought of Romeo that way. Chelia on the other hand... I-I do have some feelings for... I-I'm Sorry! I just... I haven't told anyone about this, so it's just really embarrassing to talk about.

It was early morning and I was still in bed. Carla wasn't in bed and I assumed she left to go do something, she usually does. I heard a knock on the door and I slowly got out of bed. Once I opened my bedroom door, I saw Chelia standing at the door.

Chelia: "Good morning Wendy"

Wendy: "Good morning Chelia~San. What are you doing here?"

Chelia's cheeks grew tinted with red.

Chelia: "W-Well... we need to talk"

Wendy: "What is it?"

Chelia looked away a little.

Chelia: "B-Before we talk, can you... put some clothes on?"

I looked down and saw I was in my panties and bra.

I... don't sleep with pajamas on... I just sleep in my underwear.

I quickly covered my chest and crotch. I closed the door and almost fell to the ground.

S-She saw me in my underwear!!!

I managed to calm myself down and put my Edolas outfit on. I opened the door and Chelia looked a lot more relaxed.

Wendy: "Sorry Chelia~San"

Chelia: "It's okay, I didn't see anything"

That's good

Chelia: "Can we sit down?"

Wendy: "Sure"

She walked into my room and I closed the door behind her. We sat down on my bed and Chelia gave me a nervous look. Her face grew a little more red.

Chelia: "D-Do you have any... feelings for someone?"

I instantly felt my face grow warm.

Wendy: "W-Why?"

Chelia: "I'm just curious"

What should I say??!!

Wendy: "No, I don't"

Chelia looked a little disappointed by my answer.

Wendy: "What about you?"

Chelia: "Okay, I'll tell you. Just... please don't judge me"

Wendy: "I won't, I promise"

Chelia's face grew really red and she closed her eyes.

Chelia: "Y-Y-You..."

My face grew a bright shade of red.

What?!!? Maybe I misheard her.

Wendy: "C-Can you say that again?"

Chelia: "I-I..."

Chelia opened her eyes and showed me what was behind her back. It was a red paper heart with my name on it.

Chelia: "I-I have feelings for you Wendy Marvell! W-Will you go out with me t-tonight?"

My face was now an intense red.