Chapter 30

You're sitting in the plane looking at your wedding and engagement ring and peaking over at Jensen, who is asleep on your shoulder. He didn't tell you where you are going, because he wants to surprise you. He wakes up and rubs your belly, "You alright?" he asks and kisses your cheek.

''Yeah I am just happy to be with you." he smiles. "So you're going to tell me where we are going?" "No." he says and grins at you. "You are mean." you say and crossing arms over your chest playfully.

A few hours later...

"You didn't?" you ask him as you walk out of the plane, he brought you to Mykonos. One of your favourite travel destinations.  "Is it a good surprise?" he asks and you say nothing just kiss him.

"Thats definitely the best surprise." you say and peck his lips. "You know that I love you?" "Probaly, otherwise you wouldn't have married me." he says and you smile at him.

You get out of the airport, after you got your bags. You take a taxi and drive to the apartment that Jensen has rented.

Your eyes widen as you look at the small and beautiful apartment, "Ok wow, you're definitely the best husband

Your eyes widen as you look at the small and beautiful apartment, "Ok wow, you're definitely the best husband." you say and rush over to him and give him a kiss. "I know." he smirks at you and you hit his chest playfully.

"You wanna go for a swim in the pool?" he asks. "Sure, I just need to change." you smile at him and take your luggage upstairs.

You change into a bikini and walk back downstairs, where Jensen is waiting for you.
He gives you a non-alcohol cocktail and clinks your glasses. "On us." he says and pecks your lips before he takes a sip of his drink.

You take a sip as well and place it down on small table next to the pool. "So are we going for that swim?" you ask him and he nods as he places his drink down.

You make a cannonball into the pool and he does the same. As he dives back up, he sneaks his arms around you and places his head on your shoulder. You place your hands on his, he begins rubbing your belly and you smile to yourself.

"You know what?" he begins. You hum in response. "You're making me the most happiest man alive, with you being my wife and being the mother of this little girl, who is growing inside you." he says and you giggle. "I love you y/n and I couldn't be happier." "I love you too J." you say as you turn around and put your arms around his neck.

You look into his green orbs and smile at him. He kisses you so lovely and passionately at the same time, he even smiles into the kiss.
He pulls away, "We're going on a date, wife." he says and you laugh. "Okay, husband." "Where are we going?" you add. "We're going to a good restaurant, Gen recommended it to me." you cup his cheeks with both hands and give him a kiss.

"I guess, I should get ready." "You should." he says and pecks your lips as he lets go off you. You leave the pool and walk back inside. You go upstairs, take a shower, dry your hair and apply some makeup.