A/N: Info

HEY! Feel free to skip past this, I'm just leaving this here to give a bit of info about the character:

Name: Y/N Ukai

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Hair colour: H/C

Hair length: H/L

Eye colour: E/C

Height: 4'11ft (151cm)

Weight: 43.4kg

Background: You are the great granddaughter of Ikkei Ukai ( but he is more like a grandfather instead ) and niece to Keishin Ukai, your mother being Ikkei's granddaughter and Keishin's sister.

Skills: You trained to play volleyball with your grandfather all through your childhood and high school years as your school was located nearby his house in the Miyagi Prefecture, and you played for your school's girls volleyball team as a libero.

Your height puts you at a massive disadvantage, that's why you suit the role of a libero as you are extremely quick and have fast reflexes. You were announced to be the best libero to play at nationals (boys and girls). You are very good at focusing on the ball and can predict where someone is going to serve or spike.

Very intelligent, but you act goofy and playful all the time so you don't give the impression that you are actually smart.

You are fluent in two languages: Japanese and English.

This is a university AU, taking place after the 3rd years leave high school. Not all of the 3rd years will be included.

Note: I am not in university so I don't know exactly what life is like for a university student (especially in Japan) so I will be going off what I know from other people and the internet so sorry if it is wrong.

And to add onto that, I don't play volleyball and I only really know stuff from Haikyuu and having watched a few games on TV, so if I get any of the terms or rules wrong, please don't rant at me! 😂

ALSO, I'm British so some of the words or ways of spelling things may not be the same as any of you lovely people reading this book. Hope you enjoy this Haikyuu!! X Reader fanfic, please no hate <3

-ProfessionalFan_girl ❤️