Chapter 9: Anger management.

When entering the gym the net was already set up in the centre, their volleyball gym being actually pretty cool for a bunch of snobs

When entering the gym the net was already set up in the centre, their volleyball gym being actually pretty cool for a bunch of snobs. Hanyu waddled over to the other teams mentor and began discussing with him about the game and how they were planning on running things and for how long.

"Are you ready to begin?" Seiki walked up to everyone with the fakest smile you'd ever seen, him and his team already having there assigned numbers on.

"Uh, we haven't even warmed up?" Kuroo mentioned.

"Oh. Well we presumed that you would have already done it.." he crossed his arms over his chest. "We have a tight schedule to follow, you know. Clearly you aren't a very good team if you can't even organise a time to warm up." He scoffed.

"What is up with you and presuming shit?!" You snapped, once again having to be stopped before you smacked him in the face, Oikawa putting his arm out in front of you to make sure you didn't get in a fight. "You need to watch who you're talking to before I presume that you wanna be cremated instead of buried when I SHOVE A VOLLEYBALL DOWN YOUR THROAT!"

"My my.." Seiki chuckled, although you did notice him take a step backwards. "I'm going to presume you need anger management."

"You need a fucking bullet in your head." You growled. "And that's not even a presumption."

"I don't like your tone."

"And I don't like your face." You spat back. "Now give us ten minutes to warm up, or we're leaving."

"You're not even the captain. I'm pretty sure he makes the final decision." Seiki looked to Daichi.

"Doesn't matter if she's the captain or not." Daichi stated. "We make decisions as a team, and I'm pretty sure all of us agree."

Seiki glanced around at everyone, noticing the look of agreement on everyone's faces, the tension making him shudder.

"Fine. Ten minutes." Seiki tried to keep up his act but had a bead of nervous sweat trickle down his temple. "Then we're starting." He walked away to the rest of his team and they all spoke amongst each other as you all warmed up.

Seiki and one of his friends looked over to you, noticing that you were also taking part in the warm up which confused them.

"Who's that girl?" One of Seiki's friends, Matsu, questioned. "I thought you said she was the manager?"

"I thought she was the manager?" Seiki scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you even know any of their names?"

"No.. I didn't ask."

"Some of them look familiar?" Matsu observed. "Or is that just me?"

"No I thought it as well." Seiki tilted his head. "Coach has a list of their names, lets find out what we can about them before we start."