Chapter 14: Extra small.

"Why did you guys take so long?!" Daichi interrogated as you pulled up in the parking lot of the sports centre where the volleyball tournament was taking place

"Why did you guys take so long?!" Daichi interrogated as you pulled up in the parking lot of the sports centre where the volleyball tournament was taking place. "We're gonna be late if we don't hurry up!"

You rolled down your window and locked eye contact with him, staring intently as you used a little plastic spoon to scoop a bit of F/F ice cream into your mouth, from the little tub in your hand.

"We had to stop off somewhere very important." You stated seriously.

Daichi looked at the rest of the boys in the back of the car, all of them having their own tub of ice cream as well.

"Wha- it's literally 9 in the morning.." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"And?" Oikawa squinted his eyes, him sitting in the passenger seat next to you, also staring down Daichi while eating his dessert.

"It's never too early for ice cream." You shrugged, turning off the engine and getting out of the car. "I will always live by that."

"Honestly. Same." Oikawa laughed, him and the rest of the boys getting out as well, grabbing their stuff which was in the boot of your jeep.

"Did you guys seriously stop for ice cream?" Suga laughed as you all walked up to him, the white haired boy waiting at the front doors of the building, a huge cardboard box resting on his forearms out in front of him.

"Of course." You snickered, making your way into the building with him and the rest of the team.

Upon entering the building, it was filled with official university volleyball teams, loads of players walking around and exploring the place while waiting for their turn to compete in the competition.

You could tell which teams were together, based on their uniforms and matching jackets.

"Where are our cool jackets..?" Bokuto pouted with a sad voice, realising everyone around him had clothes corresponding to their university team, and he felt left out.

"What do you think the box is, Bokuto?" You chuckled, pointing to Suga who carried it.

You grinned as you watched Bokuto's face light up like a child on Christmas morning, him excitedly wandering over to Suga who had now placed the box on the floor for everyone to raid through.

"Hanyu ordered them for you all, he gave them to me yesterday." Suga smiled, opening the box. "It's our team jackets and playing uniforms!"

"Woah! That's awesome!" Bokuto beamed, rummaging through the box and pulling out a sports jacket with the Ōkami academy symbol on the back.

Everyone looked for theirs that were specified to size, you standing back and waiting your turn to find one for yourself.

You tried to see everyone's excitement but they were all crowed around, and they were all too tall for you to see over and into the box.