Chapter 6: Captain.

You jolted sharply in place, your back shooting up from the bed when a deafening siren blared throughout the whole dorm building, waking you up into the midnight darkness of the room

"What the fuck.." You slurred confusedly, throwing your legs over the side of your bed tiredly and trying to gain your balance as you prodded across the room in a hurry.

You sprung the door open into the corridor, the light allowing you to see the puzzled state the other students were also in, you noticing Kuroo come out of his room at the other end of the hall.

You glanced to him confused, your eyebrows furrowing and he shrugged in response.

Everyone exited the building quickly after coming to the conclusion of it being a fire alarm, the screeching noise pounding in your ears as you rushed through the corridors.

Outside everyone gathered after evacuating, presumably, the practice fire alarm for new students in case there was a real fire.

Immediately, you noticed the sudden contact of the early spring, cold, night air in comparison to your warm dorm room and bed, you wrapping your arms around your torso as you shivered uncontrollably as you were only wearing sweatpants and a vest since you didn't have time to grab a coat before exiting the building.

"Good evening, chibi-chan." You heard from behind you, recognising the irritating voice the second it hit you.

"Not really, Oikawa." You responded, trying to fight the trembling in your voice.

"Wasn't a question." He chuckled peering down to you. "You cold?" He sneered.

"No, I'm fucking hot." You bit back.

"Well you aren't wrong." He smirked, making you roll your eyes. "Here." He tugged off his hoodie, placing it on top of your head.

"No. No it's fine." You tried to hand it back to him but he took a step backwards.

"I insist." He smiled lovingly.

"But you'll be cold." You tilted your head, taking note of the fact that he stood with just a t-shirt and jogging bottoms on.

"Oh shut up and put it on." He huffed, his hands flopping into his pockets.

"Alright." You smiled softly in acceptance, throwing on the hoodie that completely draped your figure, the material of the sleeves reaching way over your hands and the bottom of it slipping just above your knees when you stood up straight. "Thankyou."

"Don't mention it, chibi-chan." He noticed your content expression, the warmth in your cheeks reappearing as you snuggled further into the soft fabric to escape the cold, his surprisingly pleasant smell filling your nose comfortably, a scent of cologne and coconut.

He blushed and glanced away from your actions.

Cute...

A few minutes later, Kuroo walked up to the both of you, a pissed off expression on his face.