Chapter 13: Supermarket.

"Okay

"Okay." Daichi began speaking to everyone the evening before the tournament, the whole week passing stupidly fast while everyone was training for it. "We all need to meet at around 6am in the parking lot if we wanna leave on time for the tournament, since it's about a two and a half hours drive."

"Fuck my life." You groaned to yourself, thinking about the fact that you had to drive it, three idiots also being in the car as well. At least you had Ushijima to give you a little sanity for the journey..

"Aw, why aren't you excited, Chibi-chan?" Oikawa heard your private complaints. "You'll be stuck in a car with me!"

"That's probably the worst part.." you huffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

"You don't mean that." He chuckled.

"Oh I promise, I do."

"Oh.." Oikawa's voice went a bit sad. "..Tough luck!" He perked up, laughing as you rolled your eyes.

Once everyone left the gym and Daichi locked up, you turned to Kuroo, Ushijima, Bokuto and Oikawa.

"Should we go to the store and get snacks and drinks for the car ride?" You suggested, shoving your hands into your oversized hoodie pocket.

"Good idea." Kuroo agreed, the other boys nodding in unison.

It was only a ten minute walk to the nearby supermarket, it always being the main place that students living on campus often visit because of its cheap prices.

When you arrived you watched as Bokuto ran up to a trolley and pushed it over to you.

"Y/N! Get in!" He beamed, you grinning widely as you hopped over the side and into the metal cart, sitting down.

"You are both like children." Oikawa scoffed.

"Fuck off! You have aliens on your socks!" You didn't hesitate to bite back, pointing down at his shoes which slightly revealed a grey material with green printed aliens all over them.

He stuck his middle finger up at you and walked into the store, everyone chuckling and following after, Bokuto pushing you effortlessly in the cart.

As the glass doors slid open the fresh burst air from the AC floated over your heads, contrasting with the humid night air outside, the brighter lights of the supermarket making you squint your eyes briefly.

Everyone stopped off at the drink aisle first, everyone putting their selection of choice in the cart. You picked a bunch of energy drinks since you'd need it for staying awake in the early morning and driving.

As Bokuto pushed you around the next corner he immediately stopped, his eyes training forward.

"I need a slush ice!" He yelled, you taking note of the slush machine he'd locked onto to. He didn't hesitate to sprint off, ditching you in the cart.