Chapter 28: Keychain.

"It's Y/N!" Bokuto called out in frustration

"It's not me." You deadpanned.

"No, Y/N was with me." Oikawa defended. "She watched me do medbay scan."

"No! I saw her kill Kuroo!" He yelled, trying to get his point across.

"Bokuto that's a harsh accusation." You smirked. "I was with Oikawa the whole time, so how would it have been me?"

"You're sounding kinda sus, Bokuto." Oikawa shrugged.

"No!" Bokuto cried, turning to Ushijima. "I promise I saw her kill!"

"Why don't you tell us what tasks you were doing?" You said, a taunting tone in your voice.

"I was.. I was doing a task in.. Uh.. weapons!"

"I believe I was in weapons, Bokuto." Ushijima said. "And I didn't see you there."

"I- I don't know what task it was!" Bokuto was just getting more agitated. "It doesn't matter! I saw Y/N kill!"

"Vote him off." You scoffed, clicking on the vote button next to his name.

You watched mischievously as Bokuto was voted off, him pouting and flopping his head on the table with his phone clenched in his hand.

"Are you guys seriously playing among us?" Suga chuckled, him and Daichi wandering up to the group of you that gathered in the campus coffee shop after the evening practice. "It's your summer break and you're sat here playing a video game on your phones."

"ITS Y/N!" Oikawa cried out, standing up and watching the animation on his phone of his character being killed off by yours, the defeat screen popping up for everyone.

"HAHA!" You laughed in victory, you getting away with being imposter.

"I can't believe you killed me off first." Kuroo scowled, slumping back in his chair, you blowing a sarcastic and mocking kiss in his direction.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS HER!" Bokuto whined.

"WELL USUALLY YOU'RE WRONG!" Oikawa argued back.

"Sorry Suga, what were you saying?" You turned around to lean on the back of your chair to look at him. "I was too busy kicking their asses."

He laughed, looking at the satisfaction on your face and the sour faces on everyone else's, apart from Ushijima who didn't really care.

"I was saying, I thought you would all be doing something more.. I dunno.. fun?" He shrugged. "For your summer break."

"Oh yeah.. what are we doing for summer break..?" You turned back to everyone who sat at the table, nobody actually knowing, just looking at one another in an undecided silence. "Oh come on guys, we can't stay stuck in that volleyball gym for the whole break!" You stood up. "Let's go on a trip!"